suggestions on making z400 race ready

ive built a race z/kfx400, get real race shocks all the way around any of the stockers out there are garbage, a-arms, get rid of the crap stock swinger, axle, quality 440 kit (high comp), have the head completely built to handle cams (stock valve springs and stems love breaking with any race cam) get an FCR carb (yfz fuel systems run cheap) dump the stock intake and build one with a pod system, steering stem, rear shock linkage, gusset the cap out of the frame, nerfs, full exhaust system, beadlock rims, steering stabiliser. the rest is all personal preference ... unfortunetly the z400 is probably one of the most expensive quads to prepare for mx racing

The itps are not going to hold up in racing, one guy shattered some the 1st day. The new DWT G2 beadlock is a good beadlock, stock fronts should keep the tire on okay.
You also may need to reinforce the frame, local speed shop knows more about that than me.
FMF is ok, but for a good tone check out hmf and curtis sparks.
Houser arms are good, but brand is unimportant to me. Just remember your offset is important when calculating how many inchs you want your bike to set out.
Theyve got all kinds of little gadgets out there like holeshot lowering devices, steering dampners, antivibe steering stem, unbreakable levers, etc...
Cosmetics.. look for a customizable graphics kit, or aftermarket plastics. Maybe go for a unique color scheme and a matching beadlock ring.
Now a very good, affordable tire i love is the CST ambush 4 ply. Check it out.
And thats all i can think of.
Sorry forthe errors, on the Eee-pad (droid ipad)