SMS Garage Sale!

okay i see what you mean and those heal gaurds arent really worth anything. 80 shipped is best i can do in those condition. the nets are all fraying apart and sh*ts bent, broken and they arent really in even 75% condition

Okay coming into my thread, and knocking stuff I am selling, like you have done, is over. The nerf bars are in perfect condition, other than normal scratches from use. The nets are in fine shape, nothing is bent, or broken, other than the slight bend on the one heel guard. The heel guards could easily be fixed, but I don't care, I'll sell them cheap, and then end buyer can fix them. Or they are perfectly functional, bolt them on, and run em. My conversation with you is over though. All you've done is lowball me, waste my time, and now insult the items I am selling. I posted these items at fair prices. Please don't post in this or any of my for sale threads any longer, I will not sell you anything.

d.jackson_12 said:
90 shipped on the steering stabalizer?
I gotta get $100 shipped to Cali man. Thanks, let me know.

ghostrider send me the list again if you could. I am sure I have all the parts you need. It's just I've been getting 15-25 messages a day, it's near impossible to keep track.

blaster01 I will check on the tires, and shipping price. I am pretty sure they are stock wheels and tires off of a new bike take off. Possibly even off of a new blaster.

Good deal, Bumper is going out today. I left you trader feedback too, your no longer a virgin. I'd appreciate it if you would do the same, need anything else just hollar.

LOL virgin--never been on a forum that had a feedback system kinda nice, got it figured out and left yours.

quadguy80 trys to jew down everyone ^^ but when he sell's his sh*t its stupid prices..

quadguy80 trys to jew down everyone ^^ but when he sell's his sh*t its stupid prices..

exactly. see quadguy, theres your proof. and you thought i was crazy for bitching you out for lowballing everyone and not selling anything for a decent price. stop trying to trade on here, go to ebay if ur guna pull that.

exactly. see quadguy, theres your proof. and you thought i was crazy for bitching you out for lowballing everyone and not selling anything for a decent price. stop trying to trade on here, go to ebay if ur guna pull that.

Glad I am not alone. I didn't want to sound like a dick, but he has just become a daily annoyance to me. Dissing the nerfs I was selling was the last draw.

I also have a V Force reed cage for $75

I got some more deals on new stuff for Blasters too

SMS Stainless Engine Bolt Kits $20
SMS 35mm carb intake $45
SMS Grab Bars $35

All those prices are plus shipping.

HEY DID YOU SEND OUT THE BUMPER YET?????
I need a Grab bar to! SENDING PM--LOL I think im starting to be the pest here--

Last edited:
dude im not bashing you. im interested dont get offended when someone squeezes you a little. please get me some better pics and im sorry for the hassle.

Yep. He told me he lost his job. but apparently he just wants his moneyorder back.

HEY DID YOU SEND OUT THE BUMPER YET?????
I need a Grab bar to! SENDING PM--LOL I think im starting to be the pest here--

PM replied. Your fine man, I am here to help. Hopefully it didn't go out yet, but IDK those boys ship everything usually the same day I give the command.

hey did see the post i put on the thread....u said those were stock tires...they look a/m to me..they look like dunlop was this just a ty-po

Okay guys the damage report for today.

The +3 SMS Swinger is gone
The +3 Stock Swinger is gone
The Graydon Bumper is gone
The DG bumper off stuart's bike is gone
The Roll Design Pegs are gone

Man, I am going to have to start another thread soon. Thanks guys for all your purchases.