SMS Garage Sale!

crxbart

Jan 21, 2009
Mid Ohio
As many of you might know by now from my last thread. Shawn from SMS has allot of Blaster stuff he needs rid of, but no time to list it and answer questions. I've bought a bunch of the stuff myself. Everything else is still for sale, I offered to help him sell the stuff, and I am giving the Blasterforum member first dibs! My other thread got too cluttered so I ended it and I started this one. Also I will be able to get you guys SMS parts direct. So if you need anything new, let me know. Discounts available for BF members!

Engine Stuff!

4mm Stroker Bottom End $450 Fresh 2 races on it
DSC03430.JPG

4mm Stroker Race Motor 200cc legal 67mm bore, ported and polished ready to rip about 10 races on it. $700

199.8cc national race engine 4mm stroker debore to 64.25mm bore and nikel plated bridged exhaust ports $1500 crazy amount of time and R&D in this motor. Makes great power for 200cc

Random engines sitting around the shop for sale:
DSC03405.JPG

DSC03406.JPG

DSC03407.JPG

240 Kit 2 races on it fresh Pending
DSC03431.JPG

Stock Blue Plastic fronts cut, rear is not cut $100

2 Seats with gripper covers one nice for $40, or one kinda rough for $30
DSC03396.JPG

DSC03423.JPG

DG Nerf Bars Blue Webbing, with custom Roll Design pedals, and custom heel guards $175 for all or $35 for the heel guards, $75 for the Pegs, and $75 for the nerfs alone.
DSC03401.JPG

A DG, and Graydon Proline front bumper used $40+ ea.
DG
DSC03399.JPG

Graydon Proline
DSC03422.JPG

..... continued!

Blue Plastics, cut front $100

DSC03410.JPG

DSC03416.JPG

DSC03417.JPG

Steering Dampener $95
DSC03400.JPG

Complete Race Blaster Part out!

SMS Long Travel +5 +1 A Arms, SMS +3 Roundhouse Swingarm, and Steering Stem, Elka Remote Res Shocks Front and Rear, SMS National Motor, Raptor Nerf Bars custom mounted, Pink Powdercoat Frame, Silver Race Plastics, Hydro Brakes, OEM Wheels, and tires. This bike is now being parted. Everything is up for grabs. This bike belonged to John Stuart. It rips. The Elkas on it were setup for him. He is about 185lbs.

DSC03427.JPG

DSC03428.JPG

DSC03429.JPG

Pink Bike Parts!

The SMS +1 +5 A Arms are sold from it to me. My black SMS +1 +5 A Arms are now for sale. Sale pending!

The Swinger is a +3" Roundhouse SMS unit with bearing carrier $450

SMS +1" Steering Stem is $150

Elka front long travel 16 1/4'' shocks used by 185lbs rider. 16 1/4'' compression and rebound adjustment with piggyback rezzy. Will work with long travel A Arms. Sale pending!

Elka rear shock with remote rezzy with comp and rebound. used by 185lbs rider $500

Gusseted Frame with AC racing blackline propeg Raptor 660 Nerfs $300

Silver race plastics are in really good condition. Gotta get $200 out of the set.

Hydro Brakes Complete front brakes with lines, and spindles. Sale pending!

Hydro Brakes rear complete. Sale pending!

OEM wheels and tires, $150

Grab bar is Sold!

Stuart has 2 engines

little guy is a 4mm stroker lower end with a arsal cylinder that has been ported by sms the cylinder was bored to 68mm and replated and a head cut for race fuel makes 28rwhp $1000

big guy has 4mm stroker bottom end with arsal 240 big kit ported by sms this is all out hp this engine made 34-35rwhp with dyno porte exhuast and 35mm air stryker $1400

Everything is listed price, plus shipping! Thanks guys please bump if you view, and feel free to PM me questions, text or call 419-571-9524, message me on XBL usrname: crxbart, need anything let me know. I work 6 days a week 9-6 est, so I might not answer in those hours so text is key! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
how much for the grab bar?.

I'll find out $20+ ship sound cool? It's an SMS unit, goes for like 35-40 new I think. If you want a new one. I am in the process of PMing everyone this 60 second rule on this site is killing me! LOL

I'll find out $20+ ship sound cool? It's an SMS unit, goes for like 35-40 new I think. If you want a new one. I am in the process of PMing everyone this 60 second rule on this site is killing me! LOL

yea that sounds good, how much you think shipping would be?.

Pm me on how much you want for the Random engines you speak of.

Also the a-arms.

Pm me on how much you want for the Random engines you speak of.

Also the a-arms.

Alright last one then I am out the door. The engines are priced in the first two posts. The reason I entitled it random engine pics, is because I have no idea which one is which. I am just showing the pics so you guys know I am legit, and I have them.

The A Arms are pending. We are working on a package price with the guy. I'll let you know.

Could you please let me know whats going on with my parts list? Havent heard back from you yet thanks

DG Nerf Bars Blue Webbing, with custom Roll Design pedals, and custom heel guards $175 for all or $35 for the heel guards, $75 for the Pegs, and $75 for the nerfs alone.

can you do better than 175? and ill take those fenders and that tank cover depending on the condition on those stickers

do u have any cylinders that are at stock bore that are in working condition as they are at stock bore? and how much shipped?

can you do better than 175? and ill take those fenders and that tank cover depending on the condition on those stickers

if the guy that is suppose to buy the fenders i got by tomorrow i will trade you the 2 front and nose piece, and the spacer for the nerfs