SMS Garage Sale!

codykeon18 I will check on the shock. I want to make sure it is a 250R shock.

blasterrider119 I got your stuff on the way.

Everyone else, I got a new motor so I have a stocker with a wiseco billet basket installed for sale now for $400

thnks crxbart goo doin buisness with you

No problem buddy. Let me know when you get it, and I'll give you pos. feedback, and I would appreciate the same in return. Also if you need a crash course on installing it I can help. It is pretty easy though. You might want to clean the pipe a bit too. My dyno port was way worse, but some simple green and steel wool, and a half hour, and it looks mint now.

hey man you want to split the engine up? i will take the cylinder?

We have lots of cylinders, I have a ton of pics to upload. I have just been hella busy. I need to start a new tread all together. Do you want a ported cylinder or stock? 200cc or 240cc? We have a ton of parts. If you don't have time to wait for me feel free to Call Shawn! All you need to do is click the pic in my sig. It links you to SMS's site. Call the man up. I am just doing this in my spare time, and I don't have allot of spare time right now.

No problem buddy. Let me know when you get it, and I'll give you pos. feedback, and I would appreciate the same in return. Also if you need a crash course on installing it I can help. It is pretty easy though. You might want to clean the pipe a bit too. My dyno port was way worse, but some simple green and steel wool, and a half hour, and it looks mint now.

ya no problem man

500 is to much. i want to spend like 200

Story of your life.

Anyway we went through and checked a few cylinders last night. Got a 66.25 bore ported in good shape ready for a piston honed and all for $200, got 2 67.50 bore $175 ported $125 not ported, these are also honed ready for pistons. More to come too.