rm 80

wow talk about feeling stupid.. the two wires on the bar's were touching eachother and shorting out so it wouldnt spark.. second im still gonna do the silicone on the head but atleast i know why it wouldnt run..

ok she's runing heres pics of it all together.. need some float gaskets and sh*t cause it leaks a lil but here it is
started first f*cking kick!
blasterrebuild-1.jpg

i didnt have any papers with this just abill of sale.. it was worth the 600 bucks imo looked at a blaster today with vitos pipe and some other goodies but no papers and seized right up top-end for $500 but my dad only wanted it so id have papers incase i got cought but no papers so we got back in the truck and left... and more feedback on this?

lmao didnt even see that myself..idk if its runing rich or what but i go to get on it and it loads up like crazy and i gotta rev it too clean it out..im runing basicaly 25-1 so idk aspost to break it in rich anyways

broke it in rich oh-well i would think breaking it in rich would be better but how do i drain the oil theirs no bolt on the bottom of the case...

i think the carbs dirty or something... it will run awesome than hit a spot and just fall on its face almost like a rev limiter except at like 5k rpms.. cant even change the oil the guy has jb weld all around and over the drain bolt some f*cking redneck mechanic..

man i feel like an ahole.. wrong plug was runing some br10 thing aspost to be a br9eya or atleast thats what was in it and it wont fire now but i think its cause the plug is pitch black

figured out how the previous owner blew the rings... too lean man am i glad i only put new rings on i fried it too...