rm 80

sucks that i cant even get a port and polish on this thing wiithout spliting the case cause it has case reeds...

yea i saw that and was like wtf.. cant even cheat against my friends without a hell of a lot of work.. haha

thats what im thinking.. the guy said their was like 4 tracks around but never thought that he raced.. cause i bought it from like a 20 year old guy w.e wish i could just make it taller than id be set

are the radiator's aspost to have a slight bend? or is mine bent? also gonna bid on a procircuit header since the fmf is dented and dont wanna loose performance

are the radiator's aspost to have a slight bend? or is mine bent? also gonna bid on a procircuit header since the fmf is dented and dont wanna loose performance

seal both sides,fill with water and freeze simple solution to your denting problems
although you might want to take it of the quad first:p

just wondering cause it has an ever so slight curve... hopefully get the piston tomarrow.. got my racecut fenders today :)

anyone know if this is a racer or something cause its got boyeesen reeds and factory connection suspension

Just because it has that stuff doesn't make it a racer. Most guys I know have a few bolt ons. I live 5 miles from my local mx track, they let us ride there for free when the racers aren't practicing or racing. I:I no quads allowed tho :(

no cause even the magneto cover has boyeseen on it so i wasnt sure... but ok cool i should get the piston tomarrow BUT i wont be able to put it together untill im passing math so im geting a grade tracker and bringing it home cause i wana ride this biotch!

yea just got done honing the cylinder out its all good while im in school tomarrow my dads gonna take the piston off than when i get home after work ill put it all back together

yea i will right after i get the rings on gonna use the stock piston and put new rings on this biotch will be together tonight..

got it all together anti-freeze leaking out the head wouldnt even popstart so were gonna silicone the topend around the 2 gaskets and i checked to see if their was spark and their was none..