rm 80

coreyownz

Apr 2, 2008
going to look at a 96 rm 80 has fmf pipe and renthal bar's.. but needs rings cause it has no compression

Sounds good.Yamahas and suzukis only for me ATM. How much are they looking to get for it.

cool i knew their was someone who was building a rm on here.. i was gonna give him 600 if its in nice condition if it wont kick im gonna try and jew him down below 500 haha

Yeah when you tear it apart LMK the piston size, I have extra gaskets, rings, pistons, etc. I think I might sell/trade mine to buy a Blaster project and set it up for MX because I took my stock blaster to an MX track and now I'm hooked.

cool... how am i gonna be able to tell the piston size though.. if the parts were the same id prolly take em all

It will say on the top of the piston when you take it apart. I have a Wiseco 1.50 over piston/rings and a Suzuki .50 over piston/rings. I have a base gasket and head gaskets too.

dont think im gonna need the piston.. hopefully if i do hopefully its on stock bore and ill order it threw my job from parts unlimited at dealer cost.. thanks though

work at a trailer dealership.. hes one of my dads bestfriends and like to rides atv's and snowmobiles so he gets partsunlimited amsoil and all kinds of good sh*t for cheap..

well just got back picked it up for $550 i told him ya know it wont start whats the best deal i could get said 550 and i took got home and popstarted it.. so either needs rings or reeds going to work on it right now.. so excited!

pretty good ill snap pics in a minute for a 96 i cant complain gonna get new graphics and seat cover and also a new off button cause he cut the wires for some reason... how the hell do i get the pipe spring off of this f*cker..

pretty good ill snap pics in a minute for a 96 i cant complain gonna get new graphics and seat cover and also a new off button cause he cut the wires for some reason... how the hell do i get the pipe spring off of this f*cker..

Use a pair of needle noses,i did that on my 04 kx85 all the time.