Raptor 700R

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
Has anyone had the chance to test drive one of these or own one? I've heard people say that they can't keep the front wheels on the ground from all the torque it puts out...that crazy. I:I

let me hear your experiences or thoughts.

MY BUDDY HAS ONE SUCH AN AMAZING WHEELER
l_7e8b228fdc47c52e0404616004b4467c.jpg

i had one
i didnt like it too much, but they are good wheeliers...
they are fast, but, i just dont like anything in the raptor line,
but they do look good, so yah.

if you purchase a new yamaha the best thing you kan do to it is kompletely tear it apart and lube any and all the pivot points and components, yamaha doesnt lube anything from the factory, they just use red spray lube

if you purchase a new yamaha the best thing you kan do to it is kompletely tear it apart and lube any and all the pivot points and components, yamaha doesnt lube anything from the factory, they just use red spray lube

I agree. Tearing everything apart for the first time was very hard. A lot of parts were seized together.

I raced one on my stock shee and he would beat me almost every time barely. Doesnt seem worth the extra 3 grand you pay for it.

I cant wait till yamaha comes out with a 450 FI. Ill be all over that like flies on sh*t.

I raced one on my stock shee and he would beat me almost every time barely. Doesnt seem worth the extra 3 grand you pay for it.

I cant wait till yamaha comes out with a 450 FI. Ill be all over that like flies on sh*t.

lol good analogy

no way in hell can u even compare a blaster to a raptor,blasters are good for what they are and i would never spend 7000+ dollars on a raptor,but u cant even compare them

either the guy i was riding with wasnt that good or raptors arent amazing at trails

i dont like raptor..which i already said, and yah they aren't so good for trails...they are topheavy...and expensive...and expensive, and topheavy, and not good for trails, and expensive :p