rapter 250 good buy?

xcpb919

Mar 28, 2010
heres the story, my father said i could get a rapter 250. my buddy races alot and has a 250 with full system pipe nerfs and tires. he wants 3500. he bought it off the show room floor. i know he takes very good care of his bikes. the bike looks brand new! so what should i do? dont hate on me for asking this

Everyones going to smoke you for asking this on a blaster forum but they are great bikes. Great trail machines and arent bad for a weekend track rider. It has a somewhat good power plant stock, but you have to atleast put a pipe, jet kit, filter and stage 2 cam to get things going. Stock suspension isnt bad actually and they handle like a charm! I was suprised how nicely it handled when I drove one. Good luck!

my sister has a raptor 250 and that is a very fun quad if i had to choose between a blaster and a rappy 250 then i would take the 250...
oh yeah and my sister bought her 2008 raptor off the showroom floor for $3000 out the door it was left over stock, go to the dealer ship and see if they have any 08 raptors and if they do get one...

My daughter has one it's '08 SEII. All black I love that little thing! I paid $2800 off the floor for it but with some accessories the bill was $3200 out the door. I've never had one problem with it, and it's been ass over tea cups at least 5 times when bro-in law rolled 200 ft down hill only thing happened was the grab bar bent, and of course he got f'd up bad! Of course i do take care of my stuff also!

well ive been riding for a lil while like 7 years. What kinda shocks do u have slickerthanyou?

They are all stock. It's a little soft for my fat ass but my daughter is less than 130lbs so it's perfect for her. Still hauls me around pretty good.

If you're just a starting rider then I would suggest it. But if you're a more experienced rider I would go with the Raptor 350.

.....Blaster will still beat the 250I:I :p

i honestly think an experienced rider would have more fun on a raptor 250 then a 350 cause i think the 250 handles better and its FAR lighter.

I have a 450 and my freind has a raptor 250 and i love the quad, it maybe not the fastest biggest machine but its really fun and handles well I really like it, and blasters will not smoke it they are pretty even and the raptor handles better and all that

I have a 450 and my freind has a raptor 250 and i love the quad, it maybe not the fastest biggest machine but its really fun and handles well I really like it, and blasters will not smoke it they are pretty even and the raptor handles better and all that

We will see who wins soon!!!

or a little bit of money into the blaster and ul be with the 350 rappys power wise mine is i dont got very manythings done to it and get some new shocks and ul be set for awhile

had a gd go on my mates raptor250 and it was awsome. blaster is probly faster and more lethal, i wud say raptor is safer and gears are better cuz u dnt hav to change as early :D

What are you smoking? a blaster will whoop a raptor 250 anyday. Even Stock!

make sure you sit on them first. i couldnt ride one, i feel cramped and feel like i would hit my knees on the bars. there is a kid that races one in the local harescrambles and does really good on it.