rapter 250 good buy?

Just get a 400 of 450 and save yourself the money. Just get the most power you can, then you won't be starving for more in a week, well if you are atleast you know you have fewer options, not a big fan of 700's and 660's

i like them but if your over 6' u'll feel cramped, i can't stand their size, wayyyy to small, i would need nerfs, take the fenders off and a +3 steering stem to feel comfortable on mone, my blasty is pretty big compared to the one at the dealer

i would get one if i had the chance and keep my blasty but i h8 how narrow the tank is and how skinny the seat is i no its like that for mx but i still dont really like it.

i think there more of a "kids first quad" sorta deal. kinda like a stock blaster. but i have sat on one and it feels tiny. the seat and everthing is so skinny i feel like im touching my knees together. go get a decent condition trx250r or lt250r for probably cheaper, and beat the sh*t outta some raptor 250's

Good write up on comparison between the 250 and the blaster in this months dirtwheels. They put a 4 mill crank fmf pipe in the blaster and the raptor still outperformed it on a track.

The author had a good note

"The blaster was made when wheelies were important and the raptor 250 was made when lap times are important"

At our local track where my son races Blasters beat the Raptors in the holeshot and on the rest of the track.....week after week!

fo 3500 i'd sell mine and ship it.... and it has aftermarket everything... check the introduction section..