Race Season Started Today

so what wins mx? power or skill? rider and suspension for mx wins, pure powaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for drag wins I:I I:I I:I congrats to jordan for his wins!!

Thanks for that well thought out analogy Noob. Skill and suspension..........that's all it takes. I must confess that I'm an idiot because I've always been under the impression that THE FREAKIN ENGINE IS WHAT PROPELLS THE BIKE. I'll pass your thoughts along to Mitch Payton, Eric Gorr, FMF, LA Sleeve, Pro One Racing and Racers RX. I'm sure they'll be very disappointed to find out that we've been doing all of this research for nothing. Nothing left to do but close up shop and start building shocks. Anyone want to buy a Bridgeport and a bunch of Foredom porting tools??????????????? I take no credit for Jordan's wins. He's the jockey. All we do is give him the tools to win. It's up to him how he uses them and he's been making GREAT DECISIONS!!!!! GO JAG!!!!!!! Looks like that 4 poke is pulling hard.

Thanks for that well thought out analogy Noob. Skill and suspension..........that's all it takes. I must confess that I'm an idiot because I've always been under the impression that THE FREAKIN ENGINE IS WHAT PROPELLS THE BIKE. I'll pass your thoughts along to Mitch Payton, Eric Gorr, FMF, LA Sleeve, Pro One Racing and Racers RX. I'm sure they'll be very disappointed to find out that we've been doing all of this research for nothing. Nothing left to do but close up shop and start building shocks. Anyone want to buy a Bridgeport and a bunch of Foredom porting tools??????????????? I take no credit for Jordan's wins. He's the jockey. All we do is give him the tools to win. It's up to him how he uses them and he's been making GREAT DECISIONS!!!!! GO JAG!!!!!!! Looks like that 4 poke is pulling hard.

that first part about the engine is getting sigged! haha

wow cry much?? what im saying is i guarantee a skilled rider such as jordan on a bone stock blaster would whoop my ass even if i were on a 450 due to lack of mx skillz. also if the kid isnt riding a blaster (or even a two stroke at all), and untill today his daddy claimed to never be coming back why would anyone here give a rats ass about some kid on a 4 joke winning a couple races? just looking for some ego strokin?:-/ :-/ :-/

wow noobs no need for that sh*t man he's s builder and Jordan used to ride a blaster. no more turmoil!! oh Ken by the way the wife is pissed about the motor, lol I told her to get over it! can't wait for it though. Tell Jordan keep up the ass kickins! U keep up the great motor building work!