polished clutch cover

No doubt your work is nice. This is a small group of people that actively participate on the forum on a daily basis, compared to the millions of people that search eBay every day.

Dont take your lack of sales here as any indication of the value of your part. Keep up the good work.

No doubt your work is nice. This is a small group of people that actively participate on the forum on a daily basis, compared to the millions of people that search eBay every day.

Dont take your lack of sales here as any indication of the value of your part. Keep up the good work.

thanks for the words of encouragement bro! I:I

Also when i want to send the core do i have to pay for shipping or are you eating the cost on that and a get my $15. Cuz if thats the case then the refund is basically ~$5-7. Right?

j2puisant^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah i know the core refund isn't that great with the shipping. contact me in pm's and we can work something out. I pollish a few other things just not cylinders. If it's cases it's gonna be pricy. ton's of work to do the cases

If i didn't ever do it I would like to thank you for all your info on how to pollish. The learning curve would have been much longer without your knowlege. Thanks man

no prob scot i learned the hard way and it sucked. glad to see u are able to make such a nice looking part. now get a polishing specific motor on a stand and your life will be more enjoyableI:I

here's some shots of holeshotmans clutch cover for his girls drag projcet. Have a little bit more work to do tomorrow but it's gettin there

2mg5o45.jpg

mrwk8k.jpg

2a5abgx.jpg

rm18hg.jpg