polished clutch cover

scotj77

Feb 11, 2010
Orlando, fl
Alright guys i'm trying to test the waters with this one to see if there will be enough intrest to keep makin them. This is an oem clutch cover from an 03+ so it has no waterpump nipples like the pre 03 blasters. fits all years though. what you see is what ya get. no oilpump or oilseals. 60 shipped. I would like to let you guys know that all procceeds will be going to my build fund. lol but seriously they will
I will also refund 15 bux to you if you send me your old good cluch cover after you recieve the polished one.
acwlcm.jpg

2lcpl3.jpg

Last edited:
i don't have $60 right now but when i do and it doesn't have to go towards something else i am DEFINITELY going to talk to you about one of these if you are still doing the service then. rep given for a good price and different custom options! I:I

That's A really good price for all the work that go's into it. I don't see this offer staying around long at that price. Grat job- great price. Have some rep.

I was slightly disappointed after i looked into this, at first i thought "WHOA! he polished it and somehow made it look like chrome gold" then i realized it was the reflections, still pretty impressive

nice work bro,
and i'm sure you'll sale some at that price, but these are tough times during the winter months, but.......here comes tax time soon !!!!!

nice work. people dont understand the work that going into polishing something. especially something with all the nooks and crannys

wow what a great deal bro. those things take like 10 hrs to get looking like that!!
PM me a price to do mine with the lock-up mod on it

the cover looks great BTW bro I:I very nice work

fapixy.jpg

ibyook.jpg

What do you mean +03 dont have the water pump nipples mine has them and i dont think the owner before me would have changed it with an older one.

What do you mean +03 dont have the water pump nipples mine has them and i dont think the owner before me would have changed it with an older one.

mines an 04 and it had them too. so maybe they changed it in 05. it looks better without them.