pictures of my new a arms

ya sorry about the wait guys. my dad got home and we had to leave right away for a martial arts class i just started. im havin a bit of trouble getting the old joints out of the spindle (is that what its called). should i just bang on them till they come out? i just didnt wanna wreck nothin. pics tomorrow i promis.

and they look real heavy duty and SHINY!!! definitly beter material the stock ones.

ok this is what you do, take a hammer and hit the spindle around the ball joint once and they should just pop out. dont beat on the ball joint with the hammer.

yup, just give the spindle a few healthy love taps and it should pop free, otherwise a ball joint remover rented from a parts store should take care of it

heres a pic. there not on yet tho. they have greasable rubber boots on the heim joints and it came with a letter say there a new upgrade. i guess they heard that the joints kept wearing out easily and was giving there company a bad rep.

28mmxd3.jpg

the whole front end is messed. every bolt is alomst impossible to get out, and the tie rod ends will just spin like there is no thread so it probly stripped and i probly need new ones. and the ball joints wont come out, the only ones i got out were the ones on the tie rods!!! X(

no i didnt, it doesnt say there included but it does say hardware, which i assume means bolts and stuff is included. which i also didnt receive. i emailed them, hopefully they email me back or i will threaten to leave negative feedback lol.

no i didnt, it doesnt say there included but it does say hardware, which i assume means bolts and stuff is included. which i also didnt receive. i emailed them, hopefully they email me back or i will threaten to leave negative feedback lol.

just got message back from them and the hardware is the shiny metal joints at the end of the a arms. and tie rod ends not included.

i got one side on cuz i ended up taking everthing off and hammering out the ball joints since i dont need em anymore anyway. i have another question for you guys tho. when im putting the spindle on how do i stop the joint from spinning when im putting the nut on?
and they didnt even send the castle nuts for a cotter pin, just a regular nut lol. i got lots anyway tho.

oh and i get another pic just cuz I:I excuse the messyness its how i work lol.
2cwqsmw.jpg

press the ball joint into the spindle as far as it goes. hand tighten the nut the use the driver with a socket to finish the job.

Try to keep pressure on the balljoint while your tightening them. The nuts that they sent are probably castle nuts with the plastic lining on the top of them so they won't come loose