Noobs big bore rebuild

few pics of the frame all painted, came out great! I:I

Kyle038.jpg

Kyle040.jpg

cant wait to start handing out the spankings with this beast!! who wants to be first at busco? lolol jk jk haha :)

Damns SCOOBS, just read through this thread, kick a$$ grab Bro!!!
The score was one thing, but the FloTek magic is a bonus, that thing is gonna scream bloody murder bro, no doubt.

Looks great so far, love the new ideas, can't wait to see this thing put back together, rock on brutha, I love this thread!!! I:I

those red bars are gonna look sweet man

thanks man, that paint is amazing but it is a process to get it to look good lol

Damns SCOOBS, just read through this thread, kick a$$ grab Bro!!!
The score was one thing, but the FloTek magic is a bonus, that thing is gonna scream bloody murder bro, no doubt

Looks great so far, love the new ideas, can't wait to see this thing put back together, rock on brutha, I love this thread!!! I:I

dude its amazing, if i ever catch u here i will give you a private show of the cylinder lolol ;)

me me me!!!! lol ;)

lmao, ehhhh can i get a headstart?? :eek: :p

dude its amazing, if i ever catch u here i will give you a private show of the cylinder lolol ;)

Noob'z, it's a deal.
Tryin' to make it up there soon, Fo Sho, get that biotch back together and we will work something out, a weekend rip at your hood, etc, giddy up bro. B)

started putting her back together yesterday, bars came out great I:I. i got a new red 250R style maier race hood for my bday that will be here today and i ordered the rest of my motor needs. tomorrow i will be balls out working on this beast lol I:I I:I

Kyle055.jpg

Kyle054.jpg

Kyle057.jpg

besides the cylinder i think i have invested all of $30 into repainting lmfao :D :D

Paint looks great Scoobz, love the flake, good choice...
And that Red pops!!! Anything else gettin' done that red? (swinger? Or maybe just the carrier??? Or grab bar??) ;)

Just some ideas. That Red is hott and has to exist somewhere else as well, no doubt...

Paint looks great Scoobz, love the flake, good choice...
And that Red pops!!! Anything else gettin' done that red? (swinger? Or maybe just the carrier??? Or grab bar??) ;)

Just some ideas. That Red is hott and has to exist somewhere else as well, no doubt...

i did the throttle cover and clutch cover the same color, it is such a biotch to work with but it looks sooooo good once its done. thanks man!!

this pic is from when i first did it last year but it still looks amazing

installed.jpg

new colors look great noober. nothing like a 30 dollar paint job!! I:I

i bet your itching to get that new motor together