Noobs big bore rebuild

nice score noobs.. ive been waiting to see a flat black frame i think it would look real good. welcome to the BB club!! more pics needed mangg..
i broke some ribs a couple day ago so i dont know if i can go to busco but ill try to make it out there.

ok here is a quick pc of how it sits this morning, im going to give her a good cleaning today and start prepping it to be painted. i have decided to keep the plastics white but the frame is going to be black. im plan on adding some killer metalic red just like my clutch cover here and there also, i have been in constant contact with flotek and its safe to say this is going to be one hell of a trail bike :eek: :eek: ;)

Kyle008.jpg

ok here is a quick pc of how it sits this morning, im going to give her a good cleaning today and start prepping it to be painted. i have decided to keep the plastics white but the frame is going to be black. im plan on adding some killer metalic red just like my clutch cover here and there also, i have been in constant contact with flotek and its safe to say this is going to be one hell of a trail bike :eek: :eek: ;)

Hmmmm...
Black frame and white plastic, Sounds familiar. I like it I:I

u plan on some new shocks? is it getting painted or pc'd?

im just going to paint it.. this frame is OLD and not in the best shape, there isnt even a ledgible vin to be found on it. some shocks and a arms would be nice but not right now, im going to be THAT guy that is all motor and no suspension hahah. honestly people knock em, but banshee shocks set on full soft are decent. also im now thinking im going to do black frame with red plastics. i talked to flotek last night ad this beastis all boxed up and getting shipped back to me tomorrow I:I I:I. pics to come!!!

im the oppiset lol any updates

well i talked to airsal and they confirmed wiseco hardware will work with these pistons so all i need to do is scoop a wiseco wrist pin and bearing and i will be good to go I:I. one very cool addition to this build will be some amazing airsal stickers they are shipping to me all the way from freekin spain!! i must say they are a incredible company to deal with, every one of my emails were answered within 10mins of sending it and they were very helpful and actually do want to help not just take your money. cant wait to run this beast!!

im glad you found such a good deal on a topend noob! your gonna be hard to beat on the track and gonna have tons of fun in the trails. geterdone!

aaahhh yeah, can't wait for busco to see how many beers it takes,
till noob's "drag biotch" cracks her whip !!!!!!

ixqh75.jpg

started painting it today, i found a sweet black paint with gold flakes in it that looks amazing. cylinder also showed up today :D ill post some pics of that soon. this is just a thin first coat, no wheres near done..

Kyle019.jpg

Kyle021.jpg

Kyle022.jpg

Last edited: