New

Part of what crew????lol Im sure,its not me getting the hammer for voicing my opinions,if so thats just a joke!! I would expect some crap,and a useful debate,but nothing more,nothing less.

It aint my site,if it was,the blaster guys would have there own section,so they could all talk about how fast there little 200's are!!!!!Besides you have flotek in your sig.,that in itself is funny!!!!lmao

lmao.....lets laugh together.......did i mention that floteks also porting my 240 kit.....just i case u stopped laughing over my sig

mabe ill have him port my lawnmower next or my weedwacker......gimme some ideas man

Part of what crew????lol Im sure,its not me getting the hammer for voicing my opinions,if so thats just a joke!! I would expect some crap,and a useful debate,but nothing more,nothing less.

Where is the useful debate?
When you get a blaster and become part of the community here you will get the privilege of your opinion.
Flotek has never did anybody wrong here so what are you getting at?
You are here for one reason and that's to start childish games.
I'll let you speak because your digging your own hole.

????,didnt understand all that mumble!But some idea's??How about getting him to do your lawnmower,that will prove how bad ass he is huh???lol P.S.I got a couple,little 250r's for any of your 240 kits!!

????,didnt understand all that mumble!But some idea's??How about getting him to do your lawnmower,that will prove how bad ass he is huh???lol P.S.I got a couple,little 250r's for any of your 240 kits!!

Your point is what here? Im not a mod so I'll do the sh*t talking for them. What the hell is your point here? To be a complete ahole? Get a f*cking life dude and about your little 250r's your right they are little. Talk to strokedtater and he will show you a "little" blaster.

Reactions: Paulie B

Like OMG I got like a 465 Banshee for your 250r's 8-|

Where is the useful debate?
When you get a blaster and become part of the community here you will get the privilege of your opinion.
Flotek has never did anybody wrong here so what are you getting at?
You are here for one reason and that's to start childish games.
I'll let you speak because your digging your own hole.

PaulieB,I bought a blaster for my kid,and he hated it as much as I did!!I still have one from a customer in my garage(that he gave up on),I just didnt want to spend the $$ to make it right!So yes,I have a blaster.Im only giving crap out,cause its so easy for you to do to others,and I wanted to see how you like it!!Zilla aint a bad guy,but he got bashed for nothing,and banned from what I hear,talk about childish!!:eek:

PaulieB,I bought a blaster for my kid,and he hated it as much as I did!!I still have one from a customer in my garage(that he gave up on),I just didnt want to spend the $$ to make it right!So yes,I have a blaster.Im only giving crap out,cause its so easy for you to do to others,and I wanted to see how you like it!!Zilla aint a bad guy,but he got bashed for nothing,and banned from what I hear,talk about childish!!:eek:

Since you know him sooooo well look up his posts they are 99% bullshit and 1% usefulness.
That's why he was banned.

well u said it urself, u hate blasters........so ur whats ur point of being here??

Getch ya popcorn right here folks! $2 a pop and for an additional $1 free refills! Come on folks right here, getch ya popcorn! Hot, fresh and buttery!

To see what all the crap was.I wanted to see if he was a dickhead,or somebody being childish!Question answered.Ill leave it alone,but most folks are right,buncha kids without a clue on here!!!lmfao PEACE OUT,go get a real quad,and leave the blasters for girls.

To see what all the crap was.I wanted to see if he was a dickhead,or somebody being childish!Question answered.Ill leave it alone,but most folks are right,buncha kids without a clue on here!!!lmfao PEACE OUT,go get a real quad,and leave the blasters for girls.

Buncha kids who prob know more sh*t than you buddy boy. Its cool. Have your little 10 seconds of fame on the computer.

so basically no point of being here then..............thanx thats all i needed to know

wow, what a d-bag. i find it funny how sh*theads that hate on blasters think it hurts our feelings by putting the machines down...