New

To see what all the crap was.I wanted to see if he was a dickhead,or somebody being childish!Question answered.Ill leave it alone,but most folks are right,buncha kids without a clue on here!!!lmfao PEACE OUT,go get a real quad,and leave the blasters for girls.

So you saw he was both?
You know kids do ride Blasters right?
They might need help too???
Luckily they have the experience of older peeps who like them too- and there's a few of us btw.
Go on your merry way now.

I think I kinda like hammers....... This was an interesting read!

Key notes:

1. Don't be a douche
2. Don't be a douche
3. Don't be a douche

I never would have guessed being a blaster owner would get me hated on. My friends all ride big bikes and made fun of me until we hit the trails. Maybe they didn't know how to ride? Either way...... They no make fun no more :D

I think I kinda like hammers....... This was an interesting read!

Key notes:

1. Don't be a douche
2. Don't be a douche
3. Don't be a douche

I never would have guessed being a blaster owner would get me hated on. My friends all ride big bikes and made fun of me until we hit the trails. Maybe they didn't know how to ride? Either way...... They no make fun no more :D

lmao......u should've highlighted the notes on that bro

dont ya love when u get the chance to shut the friends up some lol

Had I found this thread earlier I would have! LMAO....... It isn't rocket science?

And yes, I truly enjoy serving up a huge plate of shut the "F" up.

One of my friends is actually looking for one now. Once I started showing him everything that could be done he was hooked. I am pretty sure he found one sitting in a barn that he is going to pick up for $150. He always seems to fall in a pile of sh*t and comes out smelling like a rose!

It aint my site,if it was,the blaster guys would have there own section,so they could all talk about how fast there little 200's are!!!!!Besides you have flotek in your sig.,that in itself is funny!!!!lmao

whats so bad about flotek an also whats so bad with only haveing 200cc. take the blaster an put it against a 4 poke the same cc stock vs stock an see what happens..... yea blaster arent the fastest but there a blast to ride around on.

so i dont know what bs u like starting but take that sh*t some where else an leave are happy family here alone.....

although im new to these blasters and two strokes in general, i have done alot, and i mean alot of web surfing looking for info. from what ive seen on some of these other sites, these guy's that were banned here are not any help wherever they are. they post lots of worthless, meaningless crap if you ask me.

although im new to these blasters and two strokes in general, i have done alot, and i mean alot of web surfing looking for info. from what ive seen on some of these other sites, these guy's that were banned here are not any help wherever they are. they post lots of worthless, meaningless crap if you ask me.

Yeah don't worry.
The internet has alot of bad apples.
There is still alot of great info here to enjoy I:I

yea bro 95% of this forum is stand up, straight up, good peeps with good info.......the other5% well........we know what happens to themI:I

Yeah don't worry.
The internet has alot of bad apples.
There is still alot of great info here to enjoy I:I
oh, im not worried. after all it is the internet. being a smartass and tuff guy on the net is just over compinsating for small weiner syndrome. which these two, among others obviously have.

yea bro 95% of this forum is stand up, straight up, good peeps with good info.......the other5% well........we know what happens to themI:I
ive noticed that this forum seems to be mostly of the younger crowd, and most of them seem to be mechanically smart and want to help others. BS'n is all good too, but some people seem to get their panty's in a wad sometimes, and usually it's the older guy's.