New

ur gay. U NEED a soft ride for thode hemmoroids

what exactly is your position on the site?
so far you have proven to know nothing about engines and your husband does all your work.
and you leave dumbass comments like this
you cant spell "those" correctly you have proven yourself pretty useless
i pity you for the lack of decent comebacks that pop into your mind

so y would u put a peice of sh*t banshee motor in a blaster? all this money u r spending on the hacked up frame u could have got a banshee roller.
welcome dumb ass

my question is why would you even waste your time on blaster? 200cc, air cooled, its a rt180 with a bigger bore, pretty gay if you ask me, at least he can handle something that has some balls, ya know, does faster than 50 and does 0-60 quicker than a blaster can get to 25, now go change your tampon.

It would be a f*cked up world if every woman in the world was like blaster biotch. Jesus, i would rather have sex with a wood chipper.

you couldnt see it becasue ir would be burnt off from her Vajayjay juice. I would look at it and be like ZOMG!!!11!!11!! MAIz Dickz HAre GAiTz BUnzt Offez ZOMG!!1!!!!1 lol

My dad had a banshee once. and i went to get gas one day and the blaster wasnt there. Sure enough, he was on it. and he said it was close to a banshee. This is how it goes, blaster=still badass, banshee= bigbrotherbadass.

yea, banshees are the sh*t really, i do like those quads alot really, its ashame yamaha stopped making them

really now?
shall we explore this topic some more?
banshee
fmf_dyno.jpg

at best a blaster puts out 20 stock

Well, my zilla is badass. Try riding that beast. The shee is pushing around 60hp, the zilla is closer to 75hp. A blaster is not badass one bit, it takes some work to make it badass.
Also, guys, remember what I said, if you want to see pictures, you will lay off my booty call. And stop trashing my thread.

wow, someone has sand in thier vagina, the banshee is the only quad i would ever ride, simply becasue it is so badass. two cylinder 300cc two stroke? That is amazing in itself, and the sound is like sex. But Blaster smurf wouldnt know that becasuue no one wants got get aids from her so they dont have sex with her. She only gives teh beejayyzz LULZ. I think the real question should be, why put a sh*tty blaster motor in a blaster frame, and not just go to the extremely badass level of putting a banshee motor in it

BAHAHAHA omg, states the only quad he would ever ride is a shee, meanwhile, doesnt even know what size the engine is.

man, you must have like 3 pimped out shee's right? did you like drop em all down to 300cc twins to make them faster?

oh P.S. just saw were you said quit trashin my thread. MY BAD. but this had to be said. props bro. ive always wanted to rip a zilla. just the fact is a god damn 500cc 2 stroke and there just so intence looking when there all done up. got any pics of it?

what a bunch of fags. half u douche bags are still angry about the last blasty arguement( tj and his recruited buddy from another site) fact is i know quite a bit about 2 stroke engines.wanna try me ? go for it!! so how bout a big cup of shut the f*ck up! and who is to say i would give u baby dicks the time of day? so lets keep this atv related and if all you can do is smash on the blastys then tear ur ass. i know what they will do because i actually work on them in real life.so fattiestkidontheblock, post up this blashee u r buildin...

what exactly is your position on the site?
so far you have proven to know nothing about engines and your husband does all your work.
and you leave dumbass comments like this
you cant spell "those" correctly you have proven yourself pretty useless
i pity you for the lack of decent comebacks that pop into your mind
what is ur position exactly? to talk sh*t about blasters? i told u i had beat a 400ex and run neck and neck with 125(big bore) yz and u didnt beleive it. u saw the vid and it still wasnt enough. what more do u need? maybe u have had a bad experience with blastys, mine has been good. mine runs great and what other quad can u dump less than a grand into and almost double stock hp? thanks

Come on suga, why you got to be hating on me? No more sex for you now, and I know that Nelson's dick aint doing anything for you.
And on my build, It will just look like a rolling blaster frame. It is the 06 blaster I am modifying, it is my girls and she blew the engine up. So I am taking the engine out of my Shee and putting it into there. this also gives me a reason to buy the 611c kit.

Here are some pictures of what it looked like when I got it and my plans for it.
It is a blacked out on. I plan on keeping the frame, plastic and other things black but add some chrome to set it off.
The second picture is what I would like to make my front suspension look like.
(wont load, here is link) - http://www.atvscene.com/images/houserframe02.jpg

And this picture is the swingarm length I want. It is from someone on here.
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u216/89MOPOWER/DSC01854.jpg
I don't like the red, it is either going to be black or chrome, not sure yet.