New

Dude....I like the idea....really do....but all im sayin is y not just keep the banshee engine in the banshee???? Desnt make no sense at all....rebuild the blaster motor.....put some mods into it and but the 611cc kit for the banshee and then ull have two quads....putting the banshee engine seems kinda pointless seein the ur banshee frame is fine.....just my input though.

Chris, do you have a girl??? My guess is no. See when a girl says she wants something and she doesn't get what she wants, I don't get no ass. Plus this gives me a reason to buy the 611cc.
Plus after she rode the banshee she like the power but she likes the size of the blaster.

what a bunch of fags. half u douche bags are still angry about the last blasty arguement( tj and his recruited buddy from another site) fact is i know quite a bit about 2 stroke engines.wanna try me ? go for it!! so how bout a big cup of shut the f*ck up! and who is to say i would give u baby dicks the time of day? so lets keep this atv related and if all you can do is smash on the blastys then tear ur ass. i know what they will do because i actually work on them in real life.so fattiestkidontheblock, post up this blashee u r buildin...

so explain to me what the purpose of oil in the gas is?
what does a power valve do?
what engine did the blaster motor come from?

wr, shes just gonna ask her husband, ill think of a new set of questions and ask her in the chatroom

ok quit bein douche bags n givin blaster biotch a hard time cause evn if she dont kno sh*t about the motors she can still ride the hell outta her blasty

blasterbitch, tell me how to split the cases on a four stroke motor and replace a gear
and put it back together

haha, ill wait until she makes me laugh with her method and then i will tell her how to actually do it ;)

Chris, do you have a girl??? My guess is no. See when a girl says she wants something and she doesn't get what she wants, I don't get no ass. Plus this gives me a reason to buy the 611cc.
Plus after she rode the banshee she like the power but she likes the size of the blaster.

Wow, sounds like your girl is a real smurf dude, them hookers can get expensive. that guy said it was only his opinion.

Well, my zilla is badass. Try riding that beast. The shee is pushing around 60hp, the zilla is closer to 75hp. A blaster is not badass one bit, it takes some work to make it badass.
Also, guys, remember what I said, if you want to see pictures, you will lay off my booty call. And stop trashing my thread.

Welcome

yall geten down right harsh in this lol i think its prity good idea if his girl wants the power of a banshee but cant handle the size of the bike or what ever why not be nice and put in the blaster witch she likes i would do it for my girl but shes not redy to step up still rocken the stock blaster

i would like to update this thread.
me and my girl broke up. so i trashed the build. because i was pissed off at her and well i shouldn't have taken a sledge hammer to the frame. but i did get the 611kit for my shee and wow, this guy is a blast. i did get another blaster to have around for friends and sh*t, it is a stock 04.

i would like to update this thread.
me and my girl broke up. so i trashed the build. because i was pissed off at her and well i shouldn't have taken a sledge hammer to the frame. but i did get the 611kit for my shee and wow, this guy is a blast. i did get another blaster to have around for friends and sh*t, it is a stock 04.

ur a f ucking lier zillafreak

the only thing the is a lie is doing the build. i did own other quad on that list.
the lt250r is now a lthybrid, have two shee now, the zilla was sold, and i do have an 04 blaster.

13zwvnq.jpg