New style build

Here are some pics of what it looks like I will show u a pic of the gap in a sec here is the snydermotorsports airbox
2lnbgg2.jpg

fd4z83.jpg

Hey slick, I'm looking at a solid block of 6061 aluminum right now that just came UPS after having to go back to the drawing board again. Getting it dropped off first thing in the morning for the first step of machining before the rest must be done by hand. But watch out, sh*t is finally gettin done and when you see the end result I went with you won't be disappointed.

I like it slick ive been thinking about getting a cfm airbox but heard sucky review on mounting.......
Price is right! but I don't like the hard bends, and yes mounting blows!
But I'm working on that!

Hey slick, I'm looking at a solid block of 6061 aluminum right now that just came UPS after having to go back to the drawing board again. Getting it dropped off first thing in the morning for the first step of machining before the rest must be done by hand. But watch out, sh*t is finally gettin done and when you see the end result I went with you won't be disappointed.

HOLY sh*t! I:I I'm excited! Got my motor back today!!!!

Update!!!!

Motor back from KOR! Looks awesome! I:I I had Ken go through the bottom end, rebuild with a +3 stroker as I really liked my son's. Lightened flywheel & balancer! The porting was done by James aka (sicivicdude) with triple exhaust ports, and a raised boost port lowered windows. Can't wait to get this project togther! Frame and a few other things are at the Pc'r for couple more weeks so i have some down time!
5000ba35.jpg

0751126a.jpg

7ed19524.jpg

The banshee petcock (i like saying that word!)
76dfc37a.jpg

Body armor- this is 3/4" HDPE sheet, even have some left over to make chain sliders! The larger hole is to drain the fluid! The others are to drain any mud/water sh*t! I had to make it a two piece as it wouldn't bend enough! I am bolting on to the mounts I made and welded nuts on those mounts!
535f50e7.jpg

And the tail/brake light-
5558f51d.jpg