need some blaster mafia in maine

i sent him a message on facebook...........very civil as to keep myself out of trouble lol

more or less said hey, you know taking people's money in exchange for parts mean you have to actually....send the parts right? and if you don't there's a word for it...oh yeah! that's called stealing! perhaps you should send the parts like you did last time you were called out.

only i said it with proper grammar, punctuation etc....lol

You boys with face book should frien request all of his friends on there and let them know the situation.Tell them there is a reward for it.I bet they give him up!!

you calling dually or am i ??????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
oh snap!!!!!! ask to speak to the parents...................and perhaps scot should make the call.

i think the parents might want to know their kid is a scammer?

you calling dually or am i ??????????????[/quote]

I tried one number and got no answer.I say both of us, edit: everyone!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
persitance pays off.I am sure there is one good person in his family that will care and want to hear the story.

I remember doing this a year or so ago when I got taken from a reputable compaany for close to $500 and it was sent as a gift.Lets just say with all the help here and other forums,craigs list etc the money was refunded a few hours later.he didn'tlike all the phone calls or the relatives I mentioned on my voicemail.Again persistance pays off.