need some blaster mafia in maine

i wonder if i try to transfer a dollar into his account will it give me a name or any other info ????

this guy has done this before, as soon as there was a thread calling him out he came through.

end of story, the guy's a crook.

i try'd to transfer 50 cents..., it said the recipient is currently unable to recive funds

so he either cancelled the account, or it got cancelled for ripping peeps

record it with what...my cell ????????????

tell me how

Call him on your cell phone and have it on speaker phone. Then with a camcorder or something just record you making the call.

I use some computer software to record mine, I'm calling him now. I'll be sure to post it. What should I say? I'm open to requests.

Sounds like dually needs to take a trip and leave with some collateral!!!! I would help you out bro but it is almost an 8 hr drive.Worst come to worst you pay the gas and I will eat the time and give the beatdown!!! I hate sh*t like this and would love to show up at the door and see his face!!!Maine doesn't have very many cops so you have atleast an hour to give the beatdown.IMO

Reactions: 89blasty
Call him on your cell phone and have it on speaker phone. Then with a camcorder or something just record you making the call.

I use some computer software to record mine, I'm calling him now. I'll be sure to post it. What should I say? I'm open to requests.

ne like "hey man. do u recently sell something to a member on blasterforum.(he'll say yes) be like yea he said he doesnt recall ever getting it, getting any tracking information, and it seems that youve been offline for a while. know anything about that?" then u decide what to say after that

Scott also start a craigslist add in Maine about him and his scamming ways.It will get noticed!!!

also, as i offered leines, when he got ripped for front brakes, i offered him the cable ones laying here < still waitin to hear if he wants them, and i've called that number a few times, but no answer
i'll try this one tomorrow, when i think of sumthin good to say, then we'll resort to the craigslist deal

but i have a dg bumper on my boys that got bent pretty good, i'm gonna take it to my buddies auto shop and throw it in the press, if it straightens ...it's yours for shipping ????

ne like "hey man. do u recently sell something to a member on blasterforum.(he'll say yes) be like yea he said he doesnt recall ever getting it, getting any tracking information, and it seems that youve been offline for a while. know anything about that?" then u decide what to say after that

That sounds good. And I'll do a creepy as hell voice changer just to scare him into it. If I got a call from a freakishly deep voice, I'd probably have to change my pants.

Whats this bitches name??? You may have to go into paypal and view the transaction to get his name.Post it up!!

ok fellas got a name at least.blah blbabla I am likin what i'm readin here guys thanks for all the support

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure....but........facebook?

THATS HIS QUAD IN THE PIC! THERE HE IS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like dually needs to take a trip and leave with some collateral!!!! I would help you out bro but it is almost an 8 hr drive.Worst come to worst you pay the gas and I will eat the time and give the beatdown!!! I hate sh*t like this and would love to show up at the door and see his face!!!Maine doesn't have very many cops so you have atleast an hour to give the beatdown.IMO

we dont have an addy
btw, wheres the russian nightmare nikohli, maine or vermont ????