need some blaster mafia in maine

Robby Nugent December 16 at 9:29pm
HEY! give scott his bumper u little biotch. taking money and running is stealing. give him the bumper he deserves. Anthony Labreck December 16 at 9:30pm Report
im sick of getting f*ckin messages, i havent even had time to respond to one before another faggot like you sends another one

heres the response i got

i just texted him and said.............

faggots ha ????? we'll see when i pay you that visit tomorrow !!!!!!

ahhhhh the power of the mafia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok guys he just pmed me and said he will ship it out monday when he gets paid. so you guys can turn around and drive back home. thanks for all the help and if he doesn't ship it i will rally the troops again! LOVE THIS PLACE

alright you guys had your fun, enough is enough now

I'll call off my part. I called you twice from two different numbers. Now that you are here, I'm done. Just do the right thing man. I agree with you, enough is enough. We wanted you to know you aren't getting away with it, that is all. Send scot his part and that'll be the end of it. If you even talked to an admin/moderator, you could probably get all your private info deleted off this thread. Though, the thread should remain for fellow members to see what happened. Thanks for showing up.