need some blaster mafia in maine

ok guys he just pmed me and said he will ship it out monday when he gets paid. so you guys can turn around and drive back home. thanks for all the help and if he doesn't ship it i will rally the troops again! LOVE THIS PLACE

good luck with that bro! glad we could help!

ok guys he just pmed me and said he will ship it out monday when he gets paid. so you guys can turn around and drive back home. thanks for all the help and if he doesn't ship it i will rally the troops again! LOVE THIS PLACE

good to hear, but still doesn't explain the thing about 89blaster having to file a claim with paypal to get his money back from tires and rims he bought from him,
opportunitiespicture85.jpg

@MXMainieac67:

I agree with you. But you gotta give us credit. You stole money and didn't give Scot his Bumper. That would piss me off. And if it werent for us, you wouldnt have been found. This forum is our family. And when we get a jerk off that steals from the family, we snap into action and we get it done. Send scot his bumper and that'll be the end of it all. I'll get that negative rep removed once i get proof that the bumper has been sent and recieved. I know your better than this. And we wont let this effect you. And now im done. But if you keep this up, your looking right down the line of a banhammer.

well BigBoyBlaster, i appreciate your efforts to keep me from being banned but i really don't plan on coming back here.. im ashamed of myself. yes i give you guys credit, you did do work haha.. but it was gettin pretty aggravating tryin to respond to a message and getting another one, and having to wait like 4 minutes for the page to load. i've always loved this forum and the guys on it too.. i'd be appreciative of you guys doing the same for me.. so i know this doesnt mean much but I'M TRULY SORRY TO THE MEMBERS OF BLASTERFORUM FOR ALL OF THE SH*T I STIRRED UP!!! im going to make this right come Monday i can assure that. scott will have a tracking # and insurance on his bumper.

i have to admit that is one of the most respectful replies to an attack like this i have ever seen. as long as mx67 comes through with that bumper there will be no hard feelings on my part

well BigBoyBlaster, i appreciate your efforts to keep me from being banned but i really don't plan on coming back here.. im ashamed of myself. yes i give you guys credit, you did do work haha.. but it was gettin pretty aggravating tryin to respond to a message and getting another one, and having to wait like 4 minutes for the page to load. i've always loved this forum and the guys on it too.. i'd be appreciative of you guys doing the same for me.. so i know this doesnt mean much but I'M TRULY SORRY TO THE MEMBERS OF BLASTERFORUM FOR ALL OF THE SH*T I STIRRED UP!!! im going to make this right come Monday i can assure that. scott will have a tracking # and insurance on his bumper.

He gets the bumper, I'll take my negative rep back and give you some to help out. Make this right and don't mess up again and I don't think you will have a problem on here at all. The more active members, the better. Don't take this thread as we want you out, we are simply improving the community for everyone. Take it as a lesson learned, and don't repeat the negative actions, and you won't have a problem in my book.

/\/\/\/\ thats good stuff right there bro, manning up and admitting your were wrong, then do whatever it takes to make it right !!!!!!!
you come thru, be a MAN of your words from now on, and life will reap rewards for you, instead of lookin behind your back all the time

ps. i am really in augusta workin till next friday, cant i even stop by for a little riding ????? i could use a good rip after bein holed up in this hotel for the last 3 weeks

I text him to. I hope this will be made rite. If not,I have a nice little plan. As for having a gun. I work with a girl that have family there that don't give a crap about someone having a gun.

/\/\/\/\ thats good stuff right there bro, manning up and admitting your were wrong, then do whatever it takes to make it right !!!!!!!
you come thru, be a MAN of your words from now on, and life will reap rewards for you, instead of lookin behind your back all the time

ps. i am really in augusta workin till next friday, cant i even stop by for a little riding ????? i could use a good rip after bein holed up in this hotel for the last 3 weeks
i'd be all up for that man but one of my reeds are broken.. I got a yz85 that im getting ready for the radar runs in january though, you should go check it out and bring the blaster!

89 blaster did u pay for tires too? Cause joshhockey had to file a claim and he was the one who left neg. Feedback too. Better not b lying boy!

Now if we could just get some results like that outta the jerkface that scammed me for $85us on a front brake setup..... nice work on this case cracked that sh*t fast..