MY new PARTS!!!!

Exactly. 03 can pull it off, but not 01. And I use the genders a lot for Corning an really getting deep. I put my knees there so I won't fall foward all the way. I want the maker hood, but I won't be able to get that till later. Performance first!

Must admit that the fenders do help in keeping the leg off the pipe, my lad has severly schorched his suit and leg a few times.

Must admit that the fenders do help in keeping the leg off the pipe, my lad has severly schorched his suit and leg a few times.

ouch! i wanna race cut them, but i cant find the heart to do so lol.

EDIT: and if i do race cut them the way i want, i think that the plastic would warp and bend so much and just stress crack it or discolor it.

ouch! i wanna race cut them, but i cant find the heart to do so lol.

EDIT: and if i do race cut them the way i want, i think that the plastic would warp and bend so much and just stress crack it or discolor it.

wrong i have cut quite a few fenders in my day and i must say they do not warp or bend or break after 2 seasons my buddy has never broke a pair

they made a gazillion of that blue but honestly just my opinion if you could find black plastics and racecut then they wouldn't look half bad

what do ya think? the part thats black is gonnna be cut off. the parts that are blue are gonna stay. and black fenders then?

2059xk5.jpg

yea so what's black is gone and what's left blue would be a black fender... I think it would look pretty balls myself

yea so what's black is gone and what's left blue would be a black fender... I think it would look pretty balls myself

yea i was thinking that. it would look awesome! but i decided not to, cause when i corner, i shove my knees up to the fender, and thats what stops me from hitting pipe, and or tires. so imjust gonna leave it. maybe ill get the maier fenders later.