MY new PARTS!!!!

got my rear shock recharged, and put back on, and got my tires aligned..... so now im just waiting on the bars to come, then everything goes back together, and quick rip in back of my garage!

no that all the shocks are put on and set up, all i can say is holy crap! this thing feels SO much softer and everything!!!!!!

bars came today! got everything together, and electricals work! shweeeet it feels so good with the new bars and shocks! ill post pics tomorrow nightish.

now all im waiting on my tires which should be comming friday, and i should have them on by friday! lol just in time for racing! all i got to do now is bring the engine through a heat cycle to let the new intake gasket and exhaust gaskets mate with the metal, and just re-torque everything back down, and its done! shweeeeeet!

24mc328.jpg

2hges0w.jpg

1zd7vpi.jpg

16a8g3r.jpg

finally got a REAL tether rather then that crappy one i had before.

To make it look even more racy, take off those wind catching front mudguards!

I aways thought my lads looked like Dumbo the elephant until I pursuaded him to take them off.

The mounting brackets can be covered up by cutting the corners of a blue oil container.

2hx1xn5.jpg

To make it look even more racy, take off those wind catching front mudguards!

I aways thought my lads looked like Dumbo the elephant until I pursuaded him to take them off.

The mounting brackets can be covered up by cutting the corners of a blue oil container.

2hx1xn5.jpg

i wanted to, but i think it owuld look weird with no front fenders.