My brain has went poof!

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
Ok I got my learners now I'm really on the prowl for a car anything thats a import and fairly easy to mod and cheap I'm pretty good with cars too but everytime i really try to sit down and think about cars for a list I want to look up on craiglist I can't think of anything so i was hoping you guys could help me out with forming a list of cars that i can go search on the good ol' craigslist!

good that you got your learners, i have mine and am going for my license at the end of may. I have been looking for cars since i got mine in all honesty just wait til your closer to getting your license to even start making offers look and see whats out there and what you can expect to pay thats what im doing right now
i know its your choice not mine but keep it american

lmmfao whoever said a camaro my bro walks vettes and everything with his so called "rice burner" eclipse lmao.. people make me laugh when they say that then is in shocked when their asses get lefted.. and what i like about "rice burners" you can whoop the v8's and still get 18-26-30 miles per gallon lmao while they are gettin at tops 15-18 and no way imma get a american car unless its a new camaro new challanger new vette which i highly doubt ill get.. but really im not getting a domestic to many problems for me

right....but how much money did it take to make the eclipse that fast? and was it a stock vette? probably running close to 30 lbs of boost on the eclipse to get it there right?

i agree i find nice muscle cars cheep around here but thats my choice and imports are very nice i have heloed my uncle work on a few but we never use rice burners or stupid gay sh*t like that

I think i asked the wrong forum there has to be import guys on here somewhere
c'mon the blaster is the import "rice burner" of the quad world and the 4 strokes is the v8's

I think i asked the wrong forum there has to be import guys on here somewhere
c'mon the blaster is the import "rice burner" of the quad world and the 4 strokes is the v8's

the banshee is the v8 lol but all the quads in america besides polaris and highland are imports.

right....but how much money did it take to make the eclipse that fast? and was it a stock vette? probably running close to 30 lbs of boost on the eclipse to get it there right?

nope all together in the eclipse including buying 5,000 and no 20lbs you gotta love it!!! on the way to nopi nationals in atlanta

lmmfao whoever said a camaro my bro walks vettes and everything with his so called "rice burner" eclipse lmao.. people make me laugh when they say that then is in shocked when their asses get lefted.. and what i like about "rice burners" you can whoop the v8's and still get 18-26-30 miles per gallon lmao while they are gettin at tops 15-18 and no way imma get a american car unless its a new camaro new challanger new vette which i highly doubt ill get.. but really im not getting a domestic to many problems for me

you're not giving a nitrous or turbo'd camaro or mustang enough of a chance then. several guys with ls cars get mid to upper 20's especially cars with a t56. my camaro with a 700r4 and a v8 gets 24 mpg on the highway. and there is a guy with an eclipse around here that's pretty fast, but he paid DAMN good money to get it that way. just saying dollar for dollar, you're gonna be going faster in a camaro or mustang.

the banshee is the v8 lol but all the quads in america besides polaris and highland are imports.

Noo you don't get what im saying.. The blaster engine is like a 4 cylinder cheap easy to mod break down its cheap and quick to fix but the 4stroke/v8 well some v8's can be pretty pricey to fix

bet it costs less to go through a small block chevy or ford than it does a mitsu 4 banger that broke a timing belt....

ricer/new car/computers= a biotch and pricey to fix

older muscle with out all the computer jazz= easy to fix and cheap parts

this was my old high school rig 72 ford f-100 ranger 351w with all the engine goodies

34t90eg.jpg