• quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
the banshee
it is the king, it keep the 2-stroke alive for so long. it is just so insane what you can do with a banshee

the 250r
it is a legend. start the MX scene and didn't live till it was forced out by new rules. the reason you dont see any 250 2-strokes are the pro level is because the rule that quads had to be made within the last 5 years. you will still see 250r at the amauter level.

the zilla.
it is a beast. in stock form it is a caddy. big, smooth, and powerful.

The TRX250R is what set the standard for what a race quad be and I'd say the KTM is the best out of the box ever. I've rode the LT500's and I just didn't think much of it. My buddy who had the 'Zillia's just traded his last one and extra parts for a TRX250R, and he's a die hard Suzuki guy. Me personally, I like the Blaster better than anything I've rode.

Had to go with the zilla, nothing like the grunt of a huge single cylinder! The shee coming in a close second.

I love when someone says 'banshee because it's the longest production atv to date'. Think about it, they'd only keep making a bike if they could keep making money off of it and they for sure keep making money off the banshee because of how much they break down and the sheer amount of work that's done to them. They are like Brute Force's: ride them Saturday and work on it Sunday through friday. And also, no one buys a banshee to keep as a banshee anymore. Everyone buys them to put aftermarket cylinders on and then it's not even a banshee anymore. Hell, it's barely a Yamaha then. But Quadzilla's? Our bike were only made from 87-90 and they are still out kicking az wether it be on the dunes or a flat track. Also, one of the reasons they stopped production of the Zilla was cause people were dying on them. Banshees are kids toys that 9 year olds on YouTube ride :p but I still love me some old school 250R's. Idc what manufacturer.

I love when someone says 'banshee because it's the longest production atv to date'. Think about it, they'd only keep making a bike if they could keep making money off of it and they for sure keep making money off the banshee because of how much they break down and the sheer amount of work that's done to them. They are like Brute Force's: ride them Saturday and work on it Sunday through friday. And also, no one buys a banshee to keep as a banshee anymore. Everyone buys them to put aftermarket cylinders on and then it's not even a banshee anymore. Hell, it's barely a Yamaha then. But Quadzilla's? Our bike were only made from 87-90 and they are still out kicking az wether it be on the dunes or a flat track. Also, one of the reasons they stopped production of the Zilla was cause people were dying on them. Banshees are kids toys that 9 year olds on YouTube ride :p but I still love me some old school 250R's. Idc what manufacturer.

Kids toys? That's funny. I don't even look at my blaster like a kids toy. If you trail ride a modded blaster is all you need if you know how to ride. Now the dunes are a different story. If 90mph is what you want get a shee or a zilla.

Blaster, here is why...
1. They never see it coming.
2. Power to weight ratio
3. Price
4. Resale
5. mod-ability
Performance wise, I can do anything my buddies can. Although, I do submit to the reality that the ole Blasty pales in comparison to a nicely modded Raptor in the dunes. In the dunes, a well modded Raptor 700r is like being in an LS1 sand car. Not only is the Raptor capable of hanging, and even beating some 450's, but it glides up even the steepest sections without even heating up. To top it all off, you check the gas tank at the end of the day, and your like "We must not have ridden that much today."

No, you did ride a lot, its just that the Raptor gets all its power via an incredibly efficient fuel managment system.