Votes: 109 35.4%
  • quadzilla

Votes: 79 25.6%
  • honda 250r

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • ktm 505sx

Votes: 13 4.2%

• Total voters
Why arent any of the modern 450's on the poll? They are all almost as good or better than anything on the "badass" poll.

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!! these two strokes are sacred and no modern 4stroke's name shall ever be spoken against them understand. this is about the essence of the sport atv. if there was no trx250r there would be no trx450, no ltr's = no ltz450 and so on and so forth in that order. except for that ktm thing i think its kinda ghey like most four strokes HA!!!

im just effin around lol,its all the beerI:I

well to me its seems like the banshee is slow for a TWO cylinder quad.......in every vid i have seen betwenn 250r and banshee, the 250r wins sometimes, and the banshee wins sometimes.........its pretty split

so to me it seems kinda sad that a 250cc SINGLE cylinder quad with 100ccs less can keep up and sometimes beat a 350cc TWO cylinder quad.....

thats just how it seems to me

DEFINETLY THE BANSHEE 350 TWIN thats like a 700 ANDTHEN ITS A TWO STROKE!!! i KNOW THE BANSHEES POWER FIRST HAND ABOUT TO POST SOME PICS OF MY DADS IN A MIN

well to me its seems like the banshee is slow for a TWO cylinder quad.......in every vid i have seen betwenn 250r and banshee, the 250r wins sometimes, and the banshee wins sometimes.........its pretty split

so to me it seems kinda sad that a 250cc SINGLE cylinder quad with 100ccs less can keep up and sometimes beat a 350cc TWO cylinder quad.....

thats just how it seems to me

a shee is heavier. but in drag racing(the only racing that counts) once you go into a shee motor, you can just leave that 250r at home and save it for the mx track. thiere are some stock stroke and bore banshee that can put down some obscene times. i remember the 350 shee that ran a 3.85 at planet sand drags one year.

the banshee, quadzilla and 250r are all badass quad for different reasons.
the banshee is one of the best dragging quad, can get serious power out of a banshee motor.
the 250r is a legend on the track, all new 450s use a geometry similar to a 250r.
the quadzilla was the bigdog on campus. stock made the most power of any sports/race quad, has the fastest top speed and a great dune cruiser.

I used to have a 2001 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4 2 stroke, it was the best ATV I ever personally owned and operated. Pretty much a combo of every type of ATV ever made.

No guys, I think he thinks its like the power output of a 700cc 4 stroke.

Which it COULD be, or even more with the right work, but stock, no way.

I really don't know if it was stock or not, it was a quick buy from my old neighbor. (he was selling it for $1000) But I kept up with 500s and 650s, and they liked riding it over their bigger 4 strokes.

i knew someone that had a modded 400, it was just the 4x2. had exhaust, shocks, and some engine work. it wasn't fast. still way to heavy and slow.
i would have rather ridden my dads stock 500 4x4. it has great torque and a very smooth ride.