Long island trails!

ummmm take it to the park!!!! haveing a quad in the city must suck a bit of balls huh? im guessing you need to travel a little ways to get to some trails.
stinkinlincolnw/blaster is from the city also, you should hit him up with a pm.

stinkinlincolnw/blaster lives in Nassau and has a house upstate in liberty..im out in Mount Sinai theirs about 12 acres of property to ride over by me. also by Comsewogue h.s theirs a lot of trails but the cops have been busting ppl in there.. where on the island do you live?

stinkinlincolnw/blaster lives in Nassau and has a house upstate in liberty..im out in Mount Sinai theirs about 12 acres of property to ride over by me. also by Comsewogue h.s theirs a lot of trails but the cops have been busting ppl in there.. where on the island do you live?

I live in Brentwood. I usually go out east to ride in Ronkonkoma. My friends cousin owns a house out there and their backyard is like the woods and they have a bunch of stuff back in the trails so its pretty fun

yea i live wirte there by handy pantry thats werid yo I have a blue and white blasty and my cousin 98blaster209 has a raptor 250 and thats our main spot we ride i think i saw u back there one with another blaster and a kfx400

I think so yea do you no my boy jesse he has a nasty 370 mod banshee with about 70+hp that ride there he rides on the highway up there we should meant up there one day Im sure you no everything back there but I no some hidin stuff

cool i think i saw your tracks back there holoshots write u ever go thogh the mud pit by the chair holyshit its deep also who's your cousin