Ken OConnor Racing Ride 2012

gotta give him credit i wouldnt wanna race me neither lol jk the trails were awesome i got home at a quarter to 9 and it was exactly 600 miles

Its such a kick ass time! Just came back from fishing after a great ride today! Was so nice to see all my northern friends. Awk skunked us all and caught the only fish! Gonna be unfortunately going home tomorrow had the best time! I learned alot, did a little porting, lightened a flywheel, ported part of an exhaust, have to say, I used a dremel at home then I used the pro's equipment no comparison! Awk,has alot of pics!

I would like to thank the Ken o'connor racing group for everything they've done this weekend. I had a wonderful time and I appreciate everybody's help.they are a wonderful group of guys I'm glad to have friends like that. so I tip my hat to the kor group they are top notch

they were some nice videos I miss you guys already I wish we could of been outside all day today and rest of the week riding and having fun I had a great time .

hey cav4ever put tht in the pocs vids section this thread is for the ken o conner ride not tht but i had the best french toast ever and i luved the dinner the oconners made with tht pasta.and italion tomatoes and cheese and sausage omg tht was good!!!!!!!

these vids are from the ride not sure what you mean

yeah, leave them vids right here where they belong !!!

ok, just got home a few minutes ago, gotta shower, eat, take care of the woman :)
then i'll have some stories to tell and pics/vids posted up

but for now, i have to give ken and Jess a special thanx for holding this ride, ken teaching us all you did with the seminar, supplying all the food, beer and a place to stay all weekend

also a big thanx to Tarmo and Liz, Dave and Polly for the awsome time and great hospitality,
and steve, wendell and speedy for helping us out when my truck had a little hiccup 1/2 way to kens,
glad i got to meet a few new freinds this trip too !
(cav4ever...that shee F'in rips !!!!!)

pics/vids up next

yeah, leave them vids right here where they belong !!!

ok, just got home a few minutes ago, gotta shower, eat, take care of the woman :)
then i'll have some stories to tell and pics/vids posted up

but for now, i have to give ken and Jess a special thanx for holding this ride, ken teaching us all you did with the seminar, supplying all the food, beer and a place to stay all weekend

also a big thanx to Tarmo and Liz, Dave and Polly for the awsome time and great hospitality,
and steve, wendell and speedy for helping us out when my truck had a little hiccup 1/2 way to kens,
glad i got to meet a few new freinds this trip too !
(cav4ever...that shee F'in rips !!!!!)

pics/vids up next

Awk posted something!! Haha can't wait for the stories

ok, here we go............

on the way to kens, i had a wheel bearing start making terrible noises, about 8:30 at night, i called blastertrucker and he just happened to be coming behind me, he stopped and grabbed slick and my trailer and took them on to kens.
steve with my trailer full..........
20qamc1.jpg

my buddy craig and I slept in the mcdonalds parking lot until the napa across the street opened in the morning,
meanwhile i was texting speedy, and they were also behind us, they stopped and wendell had had enuf driving for the night, so they stayed with us, and took us to an advanced auto when the napa didn't have my part, we were back on the road within a 1/2 hour,

the bad bearing LOL........
1sl8wj.jpg

here's speedy sleeping in the truck in the morning..........
21977z6.jpg

after arriving at kens, we tore steves motor out and started the total rebuild and seminar on how ken and his guys tarmo and dave do this.

slick and ken doing slicks new seat cover....
dpwtax.jpg

what we found on a customers bike that was getting rebuilt that day also, custom steel reeds, LOL.....

5bcrgi.jpg

satrudays riders group pic........

cnou0.jpg

Last edited:
here's some pics of kens sponsored mx riders who have won championships and presented him with jerseys that hang in the shop

2z73odw.jpg

zk4tv9.jpg

jordan gibsons race winning plaque that arrived while we were there, ken says he's only placed second in one moto so far this season, the rest were all first place runs, the kids on fire !!!!!!.........

359fuwy.jpg

Ken, Tarmo and Dave.............

29w1ybn.jpg

getting steves bike back together..........

28rl6wx.jpg