Ken OConnor Racing Ride 2012

what we found on a customers bike that was getting rebuilt that day also, custom steel reeds, LOL.....

5bcrgi.jpg

LOL I think those were my reeds, i remember getting a call about some sort of makeshift reed system i had going. I thought they were a little funny when i had my engine apart.

LOL I think those were my reeds, i remember getting a call about some sort of makeshift reed system i had going. I thought they were a little funny when i had my engine apart.

yes, yes they were, but i figured i'd let you out yourself !!!! LOL

Surely didn't have to worry about them breaking off but they wasn't gonna flex worth crap!

I sure will work on keeping it clean it looked awesome. ill see AWK and Slick in a month to ride awks mountain ride and to have a little fun.

Hey check your head/cylinder bolts 20 ft lbs on the head and 18 on the cylinder, 12mm i'mm pretty sure unless Ken gave you the 13mm ones!

wanna give a huge thanks to everyone.especially the o conners for inviting us and showing us how they did business.AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE AWESOME FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for tollerating us.we had a great time wish i had time for sundays ride but had a blast sundays ride too bad i couldnt see anything lol darn dust.i saw dat pic awk when did u take tht?? i have a vid of u gettin ur head shaved i have to wait till the 8th to upload it becuz my phone is out of data so my plan ends the7th but the 8th my plan starts over

i have a vid of u gettin ur head shaved i have to wait till the 8th to upload it becuz my phone is out of data so my plan ends the7th but the 8th my plan starts over

plug the phone into your puter and transfer it like that, then upload to youtube
saves tons of data every month

Sounds like a good time. Wish we lived closer

holy sh*t thank god your back bro we missed you and i missed you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!