Ken OConnor Racing Ride 2012

OConnor Racing

Mines Bigger
Technician
Dec 1, 2009
CT
www.kenoconnorracing.com
We’re doing another customer appreciation ride out of KOR this year. The schedule is as follows:

Friday 6/1/12
We’re opening the doors to the shop at 9AM. Blaster Trucker is bringing a donor engine. We’ll be performing a complete rebuild and will cover the following topics;
Crankshaft rebuilding
Cylinder boring
Head modification
Cylinder porting
Timing advance
Flywheel lightening
Counterbalance shaft lightening
Engine assembly
Special tools

Everything will be explained in detail and done in house.
We plan on finishing this project and installing the engine, doing heat cycles, and getting it ready to rip for a ride on Saturday.

Friday Night:
Clam cakes and chowder at my house with an ample supply of beer. I’ll be coming out of retirement and performing a plethora of my world famous acoustic dirty songs. My bud Charlie will be there to back me up with some classic rock.

Saturday 6/2/12
Back to the shop to do some checking on the rides. Awk will be cooking burgers and dogs as soon as he gets done sweeping the shop. We plan on starting the ride by 1:00 PM. I’ve invited some very special guests to this ride and I’m pretty sure they’ll be there.
After the ride, back to my place for some deep fried turkey sandwiches, beer, and more dirty songs. Everyone should have the words memorized by now.

Sunday 6/3/12
Fishing derby starts at 6 AM and will close at 9AM. First place is another turkey sandwich. Last event is going to the Central Cycle Club to watch the second leg of the NESC Motocross Series. This is some of the best close up motocross racing you’ll ever see. I can even get you on the track to flag if that’s your gig. Check it out at

CENTRAL CYCLE CLUB

If you can make it, feel free to stop in for a great weekend.

See you this weekend!

of course i know where the broom is at KOR, some of the sh*t on the floor is from my engines !!!!!!
and i always post this before leaving for KOR in
brooklyn connecticut..................

see ya in about 50 hours boss !!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! i wish i lived closer and i wish i was a customer.. DO i have be a customer to go???;) If so i may have to find a flywheel to send him to get cut.. lolI:I

WOW!!! i wish i lived closer and i wish i was a customer.. DO i have be a customer to go???;) If so i may have to find a flywheel to send him to get cut.. lolI:I

Strip out one hole on something and have him repair the threads. Voila, you're a customer on the cheap! LOL!

Edit: I had him bore a cylinder for me one time I'm a customer.... Substitutions legal?! ;)

Oklooks like I just might be able to make it talked to pap its a defiant might pap and I would love to come up but u should have told us this last week and it would have gave us a little more time to get paps parts ordered but I guess he can run a stock airbox for the ride

It's over a 10 hour 550 mi ride for me, or 36 gal of gas, and my son B-day party is on that saturday.. Dont look good for me:(

Last edited:
Don't u mean good not god and it's the same for me bro except my pap live seeing every1 so ya

I'm lost!! I have been reading this and i don't know what i missed.. good not god and pap live seeing every1 so ya???

So ya bronk dont know he see going on not go what.. lol I:I

Well I'm goon for sure gonna leave tomorrow so we can get there and I will be skipping the dirty music darn!! Hahaha but I hear enuf at School... When I am down there I will prolly need to buy some jets cuz Mine is not jetted right

Well I'm goon for sure gonna leave tomorrow so we can get there and I will be skipping the dirty music darn!! Hahaha but I hear enuf at School... When I am down there I will prolly need to buy some jets cuz Mine is not jetted right

are you and pap staying for saturday, as we are not riding until saturday

and i prolly have jets that will work for you