just shipped my motor to flotek! Now the project realy gets going.

motor mouth

May 31, 2008
britton, MI
Well me and my dad shiped my motor out to flotek today. Going to get it ported and he's going to put my 3mm stroker crank in. I have a LRD pipe and slilence, and a 35mm carb waiting for the motor when she gets back form the plastic seugron:D. Wile the motors gone I tore the whole thing down and it's down the bare frame. I'm going to get it powder coated. I plan on geting the frame and swinger done in silver vaine. I'm going to get the upper and lower a-arms, axle, and handle bars done in black. And not shure on the stering stem either black or silver vaine. And I have a set of tringa hydro rear brakes.

Heres some pic of her now

s5l8xh.jpg

14kk6e8.jpg

2jcd2kh.jpg

34j4r46.jpg

2q16kc4.jpg

Hers a pic of were I cut off my oil injector bracket sence I'm going to run pre mix.

29ykvh1.jpg

Also if you need a stock carb or any oil injector parts just P.M. me.

lol that is a mess,hahaha but after you bolt on that new ported engine you will be flying,good thing you got them hydraulic brake setup i nthe back,youll need it lol.

Hey just want to give you my opion might save you some headaches.. dont put them trenga rear brakes on they suck they fade so bad i have brand new pads and they dont even slow my blaster in 2nd so put a different set on im going R-1 when i tear down again..

Hey just want to give you my opion might save you some headaches.. dont put them trenga rear brakes on they suck they fade so bad i have brand new pads and they dont even slow my blaster in 2nd so put a different set on im going R-1 when i tear down again..

something must have been wrong with your setup then,did you bleed them?? open it up and cleaned em?? maybe the pump was broken,something must have been wrong.

Well I've heard mixed messages about them. Some people say they dont work because they where designed for race go-carts, and they just put a adapter on them to fit a quad. But I bought them for $50 bucks on project blaster Back when the forums were still alive.

looks like you will have a nice and fast blaster on your hands when denny gets done with it .. i would buy some braided steel lines for then rear brakes that should make them work alot better...

something must have been wrong with your setup then,did you bleed them?? open it up and cleaned em?? maybe the pump was broken,something must have been wrong.

Ya i have had this blaster for 4 years and im sick of these brakes i have put a rebuild kit in them to make sure i have to re bleed these brakes once every month or two. i have tore these things down multiple occasions and they just dont work.. i also belive the problem is that they were made for go-karts then adapted to fit blasters. they just dont have the bite to stop a 300 pound quad im taking them off 2marro since they are now just added weight. they are just not worth the hassle.. Trenga Hydro rear brakes for sale new pads and rebuild kit.. pm best offer..

I'm not 100% sure what port I'm geting because denny talked to my dad(I'm only 15), and I dont what to say the wrong port job and confuse denny. But I know I'm geting one of the $150 ports.

My motor should get there thursday of friday.