Just got my blaster stolen :(

dude that sux i never even let ppl test ride it unless me and my dad r there

yea well ur 13, im 17 and my friend is 18. maybe ur dad would have had the sense to ask him for the money before he got on the quad. he just hopped on and ripped, couldn't even ask him. he was terrible with the clutch too, almost stalled it.

idk that is bullshit. How long did it take before u realized he was stealing it?

about 20 seconds. right as he left the field and started ripping down the road i hopped in the truck and called the police. there was no point to trying to chase him though. with all those crazy skinny alleys, one ways streets, and all the lights, he would have gotten away no problem

Dude that really sucks, I guess all you can do is laugh, its the best medicine. I know after my stereo, speakers, dvd player etc. were stolen out of my truck All I could do was laugh for 3 days, it was kinda scary now that I think of it.

Dude that really sucks, I guess all you can do is laugh, its the best medicine. I know after my stereo, speakers, dvd player etc. were stolen out of my truck All I could do was laugh for 3 days, it was kinda scary now that I think of it.

yup exactly man. my friends thought i would be all pissy about it, but i told them that acting like that won't get you anywhere. just gotta move on and learn a lesson, albeit the hard way

about 20 seconds. right as he left the field and started ripping down the road i hopped in the truck and called the police. there was no point to trying to chase him though. with all those crazy skinny alleys, one ways streets, and all the lights, he would have gotten away no problem

Wow man he must of had it all planed out. Would off been funny if he said I love you and went to go let the clutch out and stalled it. Then he would of been like o sh*t. lol

Wow man he must of had it all planed out. Would off been funny if he said I love you and went to go let the clutch out and stalled it. Then he would of been like o sh*t. lol

hahaha that would have been hilarious. than me and my friend tackle his skinny ass off the quad and pound his face in, then throw it in the truck and run before the 10 black guys down the street playing basketball see it and run over chasing us.

hahaha that would have been hilarious. than me and my friend tackle his skinny ass off the quad and pound his face in, then throw it in the truck and run before the 10 black guys down the street playing basketball see it and run over chasing us.

LMMFAO. I would have to be there and see that sh*t. lol

You had to have contacted him in some way either on the phone or on the internet some how to make this deal.... you could try like I did when something like this happened to me. I traded a guy in Florida a set up Subs for an Amp. I mailed out the subs to what he said was his grandmas house. He sent me a box of books.. I looked up the address and got a phone number and called it. I don't know who it was but it had to be someone that knew the person that I made the deal with. I told them that if they didn't get in touch with who ever Stole my speakers then they will also be charged with the crime along with person that made the deal.. It didn't take about an hour I got a phone call telling me my speakers and $50 cash for what I had to pay for shipping was on the way to me if I wouldn't press charges. Who ever did this to you gave you a phone number and talked to you from someone's phone they knew. Get them involved and make sure they know that WHEN they find your Blaster they also will go down along with who ever took it. Maybe just Maybe you can have the same luck I did and they will get scared and get your bike back for you to keep themself from getting in trouble.

i bet who ever did it will bring it back tonight while ur asleep and put it in the yard u met at!!!1LOL what if it happens now.....if it happens i am not a suspect!

people from north Philly are dirt bags... i bought 2 jet skis from a guy when it was like 10degs out so i coundnt see if it ran.. i took his word. he was like is runs great.. it may just need plugs...i got it home put a battery in it and turns out.. the hole motors blown... needed a hole new one.the rod snapped and put holes in every piece of the motor.. that's the last time i ever buy anything from PA.

people from north Philly are dirt bags... i bought 2 jet skis from a guy when it was like 10degs out so i coundnt see if it ran.. i took his word. he was like is runs great.. it may just need plugs...i got it home put a battery in it and turns out.. the hole motors blown... needed a hole new one.the rod snapped and put holes in every piece of the motor.. that's the last time i ever buy anything from PA.

damn! dick move!