Just got my blaster stolen :(

damm i gotta try that on someone get me some free quads lol runaway quads. jk. this is why to hard to believe his house must not be far if he rode it home or maybe someone was waiting to pick it up. how long did it take you to relize that he wasnt coming back

thats nuts man how long did you wait for him to bring it back? did he just jump on and take off? or did he ride around close for awhile

that really sucks man.

And also, i would bet that guy lives pretty close to where you met him so he didnt have far to ride and could get it in a building quick.

And not to be mean at all but am I the only one that finds this hilarious? Not on your part but just picturing the dude riding off and seeing him in the distance not coming back.

i would hate to own a stolen blaster, then i couldnt come on here and talk about it and stuff....

that really sucks man.

And also, i would bet that guy lives pretty close to where you met him so he didnt have far to ride and could get it in a building quick.

And not to be mean at all but am I the only one that finds this hilarious? Not on your part but just picturing the dude riding off and seeing him in the distance not coming back.

yea and him turn around waving goodbye lol... sorry gotta laugh

yeah you have his discription the cops should be able to find him, did he put his hands on ur truck anywhare? maybe they can get a print

lol dude i am sorry, i am laughing my ass off thinking of what they just said of him riding away giving you the finger, you need to be careful, these are tough times right now, people will do anything for money, hell bank robberies by women is up 6% all time, it sux and i bet it hurts, my bro had his bike stolen in pa, walked out one mornin, not there no more!

Reminds me of when i had a go kart stolen. My friend asked if I wanted to sell it the day before. then it was missing the next day. I said if I ever find out you were involved I am gonna beat the holy sh*t out of you lol. That feeling is almost about as bad as when someone dies. You feel so sick.

yea and him turn around waving goodbye lol... sorry gotta laugh

haha no man its cool, i was joking about it with my friends. it just sucks. and about the fingerprints he didn't touch my truck and i doubt the philly cops would bother. on the way to the one quad they though might be mine i heard stuff on the radio about two caucasian females in a fight off the highway with a black male armed with a pipe and another about armed robbery. they got way better stuff to do.

was the blaster they took you to look at nice? if so ida just been like yeah thats mine..lol na thats wrong