itp rims 9x10 w hubs

Lol go pre paid!

Yeah it Sucks to be honest , My Out of State bank Closed My Account after my bosses lazy workers did not want to drive 30 mins to my bank and deposit my check , So After 3 months of Zero inactivity they closed it on me with money still in the account and would not give it to me !

Yeah it Sucks to be honest , My Out of State bank Closed My Account after my bosses lazy workers did not want to drive 30 mins to my bank and deposit my check , So After 3 months of Zero inactivity they closed it on me with money still in the account and would not give it to me !
Doesn't sound leagal... Lol

That's what I used before I had a credit or debit card , Usps Money Orders , Thats how I bought Half Of My Lifted Explorer haha , I Will Be Sure To check into the Paypal Problem before I buy one of those cards and put my cash on it !

There is a "money pack" sold at Wal Mart. It's like pre paid pay pal, says Green Dot on it I think. There is even a link for them in the "add funds" tab when you are logged in to paypal. My best friend lives out state and I've used them to put money on his pay pal account when I was buying parts I didn't want to tell the wife about.

There is a "money pack" sold at Wal Mart. It's like pre paid pay pal, says Green Dot on it I think. There is even a link for them in the "add funds" tab when you are logged in to paypal. My best friend lives out state and I've used them to put money on his pay pal account when I was buying parts I didn't want to tell the wife about.

Haha Nice , thanks for the Info , Gotta Go there in a Few anyways for stuff for the house , I Will Check it out when I go !