IM Gonna Start Racing This season :D

cole

Aug 7, 2010
York, PA
hey guys just wanna let you know cuz im gonna start racing at the flying dutchmen in pine grove pa may 1st is the first practise and I CANT WAIT I:I im so excited. 8-|
any advice i would appreciate thanks :)

quad is looking nice!!!! do you have nerfs?
fyi
A class usually is for 16+ and 450's
Keep us posted and good luck!
what's between the tank and motor?
179880_1858815508132_1173210030_2140216_2956405_n.jpg

i think i saw nerfs on his bike im might be going back today to watch ill see if i can get some vids

he is slow as sh*t. Me and my dad were questioning if it was even a blaster motor lol. Getting beaten by a 300ex is bad enoguh, but getting beaten by 2 rappy 250s is just plain horrible

the 300ex, and rappy 250 both have much better chassis than a blaster to start out with. and the 4 stroke motors make for an easier ride too.

racing with a blaster you take on a bit of a handicap. keeping the motor in the powerband and dealing with a mediocre chassis require a lot out of the rider

ease up on the OP a bit, its pretty intimidating riding on a track for the first time. I wouldnt expect anyone to hop on a track for the first time and clear that double or air out on a table top or even be very aggressive thru the turns. In a year if he's still as slow as '05Blaster said then you can be a little harsh on him.

Reactions: lasxgames
most definitely, MX is a lot of rider, and a lot of chassis. when you start with the blaster you have already put yourself at a little disadvantage. the 300ex and rappy 250 are both better chassis out of the box, and you can further improve upon them.

anybody who actually tries MX racing gets points in my book. takes a lot of guts to even try it

If you have the balls to insult this kid for trying racing then I'd like to see you do it. Boy that pisses me right off when someone insults someone else for TRYING. And man, my advice to you is just practice. Every racer has a different technique and they learned that through practicing. It is a beautiful sport but it requires more of the rider than the wheeler. Just practice, practice, practice. And don't listen to assholes. ^

Everyone has to start somewhere and I agree 2 strokes you have to ride in powerband and four are more forgiving, but if you master it you will be fast and very fast on a good built four strokes. Keep focus on your goals and the blaster looks like it's came along ways since you bought it. It appears you are going in the correct direction. Ride on toward you dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyy thanks guys for sticking up for me. and 05blaster why dont you take on 2 kids who have a TC racing engines and who have also been riding for 9 years. ohh and another thing 05 i placed third in the main on sunday.