How the hell you guys get your bikes so clean

steps to a clean blasty, 1.pressure washer 2.simple green concentate with hot water with plastic brush 3.pressure washer 4. shammie 5. half a bottle of store brand armor-all and let soak in over night before whipping off...6. after armor-all has soaked in over night polish with a microfiber towel and your quad is like new.. for aged scuffed plastics wet sand plastics and spray with 2 coats of acrylic clear coat

I use pro-cycle bike wash from RMATV and a presure washer.
The stuff really works and takes off the spooge that 2 stroke ownership comes with.
It's important to note that like say a gas presure washer or a high presure tip is gonna ruin paint, graphics, seat lettering, ect.
My washer is a $99 Karcher from Walleyworld and get the job done great I:I

Pressure washer on tires/rims and frame not near any electronics or vacuum hoses. then i use a car wash and wax and a bucket of hot water... scrub. scrub. scrub scrub... then dry.. before i ride i spray a lil WD40 on a rag and wipe down the plastics and a-arms and parts of the frame and nerfbars.. that helps keep alot of junk sticking to it... and makes it easier cleaning for the next time. as you can see in my pics. i think mine is rather clean and it is a 1991. which i have owned since brand new.

about once monthly i'll take my quad out and polish it up and make it nice lookin, or before i go somewhere riding, otherwise, i spray the mud off and leave it dirty cause i know its gonna just get dirty again tomoro, haha

Before i go for a ride i coat the entire thing with pam non-stick spray (except the seat and grips) and everything just falls right off no cleaning what so ever and it is always shiny!

JK just clean it after every ride if you want it to look that nice

that actually works on the plastics... haha

PikledBeats
As do I you take care of your quad and she takes care of you plenty. I use a heavy duty dish soap once on the under side and simple green on the top and trouble spots. it works fantastic. As for polishing i use a gentle brush stroke of steel wool and such. As for polishing I use purple crome polish and a polish wheel on an air gun to get the job done fast.

A lot of the guys pics like mine are right after the build. Mine has already gotten dirty. Now i have to figure out how to keep it clean myself. lol

I use SOS pads on the unpainted metals, like the pipe, the silencer, the rear swingarm etc. I use simple green on the engine, and if I encounter stuff simple green wont take off I use foaming engine degreaser.

Im not really going for the super clean "car show" look, as it is a machine thats meant to be ridden in the dirt, but Ill rinse it off every ride. I dont care if theres SOME dirt on there, but keeping it clean keeps you from getting dirty every time you work on it, so theres always that.

I clean mine by changing the oil/spark plug/clean air filter/grease fittings/ and chain lube...... What else is there to clean??? You folks might be in the wrong forum......=).

BTW, I do ride a Harley........ Soap , MOTHERS, WINDEX, and elbow grease......Is a Blaster still considered an ATV? LMAO........ Ride it or park it.

I just got my blaster and it was covered in mud and grease. i sat with a bucket of water and acetone and i scrubbed every inch of it then get a bucket of acetone again and dip a toothbrush in it then i scrubbed the whole quad and it looks brand new. just dont light a match for a few hours lol acetone is flamable untill it dries.