Hey Guys!

York Racing

Apr 3, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm back! Haha I kinda missed the bickering and argueing here after all the time so I decided I'd pop in and see how things are going. And I mean after all, Blaster Family for life right? Haha Figured I would see what you guys have been up too. My life has gotten very interesting since two Sundays ago and my life has really been changed. I remember bringing the quad out the the track and hanging out with my friends and going out on the track for some hot laps. After about 4 or 5 laps I pulled back into the pits and figured I would call it a day because the track was in pretty rough shape. So I hung out with some friends and talked to some guys about motor work. When I was just about the last guy at the track I figured I might as well run one more lap. Started on the gates and decided to change up my line on the biggest tabletop at the track because I had been overshooting it earlier. So I came up the hill to the lip of the jump and next thing I know, I'm screaming and rolling around on the ground in so much pain that I could barely move or breath. The last two guys at the track ran to help me and they both just thought I had the wind knocked out of me and talked me into just riding home. So I layed there for about 10 minutes and got on the wheeler and rode home. But when I got home I knew I needed to get checked out since I was unconcious. So I told my dad that I needed to take a trip to the ER. When we got there I told them that I had been unconcious and they rushed me into the Trauma Center for a CT scam. After the scanning the doctor looked at me and said "You WALKED in to the ER???" I said yeah and I rode my quad home. He told me in very direct wording that I had a very badly broken back, dislocated ribs, and a severe concussion. He told me I was not only lucky to be walking but I was lucky to be alive. If the broken vertabrea would have shifted it very well could have killed me or at least paralyzed me. So I'm now in a brace for at least 3 months and I'm off the quad for 6-12 months. So guys honestly, PLEASE if you wreck, just go get checked out. It's not worth dying or getting seriously wounded over. And when something like this happens, you really change the way you view things. Even the little things you take for granted are blessings. Things like standing in the shower, walking without pain, and going swimming are now impossible for me. It really humbles a person. So just take care of yourselves guys and girls. I'd hate to have to see any of you go through this. But I just figured I check out what was going on here since I don't have anything else to do hahaha.

Reactions: speedemon17
Wow man sorry to hear , Glad you Didn't hurt yourself any worse than you did , At least you felt that you needed to be checked out and you did , Well Glad to see you have some humor about it , Get better soon man !

Thanks guys! And yeah it hurts insanely bad. It's common for me to get sick because of the pain. But when I feel down, I just think of getting back on the quad and riding. I know the harder I work for it, the better I will be. And now the work I have to do is just do everything I can to heal up well. And it's really hard hahaha

good luck with your recovery bro,
good to see your spirits are up !

Sorry to hear you got Hurt so bad. You do have to take care of your body when your young. When you get my age, you really start to feel it.

Its always that one last spin around that does it lol

That sucks ass bro im sure youre aware of this but youre lucky its alot easier to get paralyzed than people think.

i have been watching your posts on facebook and hook it. glad to hear your recovering a little bit but off the wheeler for 6-12 months.sh*t!! id go crazy.maybe we can meet up sometime this summer. me, Luke, and my friend are going to some fair up in your area. hell ill even push you in a wheel chair if i have to!! get well soon bro. and if you need anything let me know. always glad to help a blaster bro out

Thanks guys! AWK, glad to see your still around and kickin' yah dinosaur! lol jk Freek, thanks! Demon, Budget Blaster, and Motoman thanks also! Thanks '04 and yeah word spreads haha. And Shane, is it the Warren County Fair? If so I'll be there everyday of it. Always go and some pussy broken back ain't gunna stop me this year hahaha. Thanks guys!

Thanks guys! AWK, glad to see your still around and kickin' yah dinosaur! lol jk Freek, thanks! Demon, Budget Blaster, and Motoman thanks also! Thanks '04 and yeah word spreads haha. And Shane, is it the Warren County Fair? If so I'll be there everyday of it. Always go and some pussy broken back ain't gunna stop me this year hahaha. Thanks guys!

i think its clearview? maybe i dont know. ill ask him then tex5 you

Glad you're alright man. It's scary to think how much worse it coulda been. Good luck with the recovery!