going to start a build

I ordered the bushing kit from ken O'Connor today. I am giving up the link rear. Just to much to do. I made it work but it was to stiff. I will just order a new swingarm and be done...lol ordered my engine seal and gasket kit so I can rebuild my motor. Will tear it down next week. Will get my welding done tomorrow and get the frame out to powder Monday I hope. Than I will be saving on all new bolt on parts. I have to blow out the dented pipe the best I can and will paint it. I don't really want to modify a new pipe.

Frame mods are all done. Brought it home tonight. Just q few things to buff. I will put it all back together and run it and see how she runs before I strip it down for powder.

Personally, I am surprised I have gotten as far as I have in such short time. And being so fricken cold.

The cr motor and other parts from the bike seem to be made for the blaster. Makes me want to build some more motor conversions. Maybe next time I will use a yz125 motor.

My brother in law said he did a 490 swap in a blaster years ago. He said it was stupid fast. I also will be waiting on getting my frame coated as I spent my coating money on an LSR anti vibe stem off eBay for a decent price with big bar clamp. Only thing, it is a banshee stem and will need to be turned down to fit.

I want it seriously I would keep it.I only sold the 480 cause it sat and 1ce a month when I felt guilty abot it sitting I would ride it plus bikes don't do it for me[at least in the dirt]like quads and trikes

I just put a new cam in it and decided to camo the plastic. since it was in such poor shape, the plastic, and you can not get it anywhere, paint was all I could do. I want to use it for hunting eventually. I have a rack on it and was thinking of getting a gun case and a camo bag or two...lol I put new seals and gaskets cause I hate leaks. she runs pretty darn good. also had some of the parts powder coated semi flat black.

yea problem is I like the little tool box on the back.and 80 is the only year with it.And fenders are only available for 81+ they will fit my 80 but then I gotta lose the tool box