going to start a build

Here is my lone star banshee anti vibe stem. It's 1 inch forward and compared to a blaster stem, a +2 or +3.

Thanks, it will look better when its installed...lol I should flip quads too but used ones around here aren't cheap.

here either but I just stumbled on that deal with the rappy and shee.I gotta do it.I can also go 300 miles to salt lake city Utah and but quads at a decent price so well see,but Im all over this deal as long as he holds em for me

here either but I just stumbled on that deal with the rappy and shee.I gotta do it.I can also go 300 miles to salt lake city Utah and but quads at a decent price so well see,but Im all over this deal as long as he holds em for me

I hope the deals works out. That would be awesome!

My spacers and bolt came in today. Thank you ken. My engine rebuild kit came today as well. I can't wait for weather to rise above sub Arctic so I can work on it again.

I feel ya on the cash issue that's why I hope to kick the buy/resell game into high gear to build my bikes[plus I will get to try out lotta bikes]and not to forget the shee

I feel ya on the cash issue that's why I hope to kick the buy/resell game into high gear to build my bikes[plus I will get to try out lotta bikes]and not to forget the shee
I pretty much need to get all new parts now. The suspension parts will cost the most. I also realized on the way home, once I get it all finished, it might not fit in the back of my truck...lol