going to start a build

I can barely pay for parts.but I got frame brake system front hubs w new bearrings works shocks good rear tires plastics[unless I decide to go with 250 plastics] carrier with new bearrings and more.I wanna go banshee axle and im looking at alba a arms

Money for parts is an issue with me as well. I will be running ASR arms. I've used them before and like them.

The frame will be ready for powder coating this weekend. I've decided to ditch my link rear. I think it will ne easier to just stick wig the basics.

cool cant wait to see it.i hope to get my truck done and my buddys gs850 stripped by this weekend.So I can get the bike whose frame im using stripped and start cutting off unnecessary brakets/loops/tabs

cool cant wait to see it.i hope to get my truck done and my buddys gs850 stripped by this weekend.So I can get the bike whose frame im using stripped and start cutting off unnecessary brakets/loops/tabs

Get a flat wheel for an angle grinder. Makes for a cleaner look after cutting the tabs off.

Sears sells a screw on pad for the angle grinder that looks like a scotch bright. It's blue in color and really cleans the metal. It removes scratches and smooths it up and removes paints fast. Works pretty good as a pre prep to painting.

im using my girlfriends garage. it has one outlet and poor lighting. when I need to weld, I have to go to my moms. that's where the 220 volt welder is located. I will rebuild my motor here in my apartment. that's what I did to my kx. I live alone, so no one to complain...lol that is till the I do's are said:D

ive rebuilt[ssshhhh]3 motors at work in my office/storage area. 1 yz85 1 xr200 and my trimoto.some times theres nothing to do at work so hey

I wish I could do that, but being a line worker at GM, I cant get away with that...lol

as long as I know im gonna be alone I can problem is I cant bring whole bikes anymore that's where I learned what happens when a smartphone is dropped from a banshee wide open in 6th gear

no not at all that 1 cost me over $100.i have to check stuff around the property a few times a day[im the only employee]used to keep a kdx200 and a big red at work for that purpose

no not at all that 1 cost me over $100.i have to check stuff around the property a few times a day[im the only employee]used to keep a kdx200 and a big red at work for that purpose

My three wheeler would be be perfect for what you do!!