free quad choose one

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterman87

Nov 17, 2008
Say you had a shop give you the option to give you a free quad, either a 06 blaster or an 07 raptor 250, both stil in the factory crates, the only ketch is that you can not sell them or trade them you must keep your choice. Wich one would you pick and why

well everyone knows stock for stock the raptor would be better, but if i had that choice id go with the blaster personally for 1 reasons. 1, you cant do much to that raptor motor for someone bigger like me but the suspension is better than the blaster. but id get the blaster, upgrade the suspention and go crazy on the motor. so much more you can do to get it up to an ideal performance level.

yeah/nah?

I would choose a completely differnet quad called a rapster/blastor.

It would have the suspension of a raptor and the engine of a blaster.

raptor, the four stroke is 15lbs lighter, has 5 extra hp. e-start, and better suspension.
besides, there are so many more mods you can do on a four stroke

raptor, the four stroke is 15lbs lighter, has 5 extra hp. e-start, and better suspension.
besides, there are so many more mods you can do on a four stroke

oh please, PLEASE list more engine mods for a raptor 250 4 stroke little infant engine that is bigger than the list of engine mods for a blaster engine.

hahaha oh please man you dont even have a blaster.

I'd go with a blaster and put the same mods on it that I have on mine. Then I'd go out and stomp the crap out of those piece-o-crap four pokes. Everyone knows that real men kick start there quads

hahaha oh please man you dont even have a blaster.

ya, theres a reason for that

you cant call the 250 smaller, it makes more power! hell, my four stroke 400cc lawnmower makes more power and it revs to 900 rpm!
youve got alot to learn if you dont know that a four stroke doesnt have more mods available. more parts= more that can be modified

youve got alot to learn if you dont know that a four stroke doesnt have more mods available. more parts= more that can be modified

It also means MORE money to build that 4poke motor and more chances of something going wrong.

I would get neither.... I would see if I could get parts for my blaster that equaled the amount of money the blaster or raptor was worth. Only because I don't want a 250 raptor and I already have a blaster!

It also means MORE money to build that 4poke motor and more chances of something going wrong.

true, cant argue with that.
but the raptor 250 is built with updated tech right from the factory, its got alot of potential.

but really i wouldnt want either, not my style
i would want a yfz or banshee

Yea raptors are do able.I mean you can put a stage 3 cam in it and high comp piston and even a turbo if you want.But yea I will always stand beside my 2 strokes. Even tho my racing lawnmower is putting out 37 h.p and turns 8000rpms no prob. and its a 4 poke....But also I find myself replacing valves and valve guides every other week and braking crankshafts....I will stick with the blaster.,..2 stroke = more simplee.

STICK WITH THE 2 STROKES!!! remember it ain't fast unless there's oil in the gas, and you CAN''T beat the sound of a 2 stroke. Blaster easy choice

Status
Not open for further replies.