free quad choose one

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Stewart- Was Die hard two stroker, rides for yamaha now, but yamaha still makes two strokes, you know yamaha would let him ride a two stroke, but he doesnt want to.
Nascar switched because they didnt need it and it was very unhealthy for the envirionment, it was a self decision to keep enviro's from hurting their cause.
Thank you braap braap, if we kept denying future technology, our bikes would be steam powered and have metal tires. Ride what you want, im just defending four strokes superiority from being brought down by ignorant statements.

four strokes superiority???? is that what you call a single overhead cammed, 2 valve, air cooled 4 stroke?

four strokes superiority???? is that what you call a single overhead cammed, 2 valve, air cooled 4 stroke?

I was speaking of four strokes in general.
Now explain to me how this quad you just made fun of for being so simple and outdated makes 5 extra horses than the blaster stock.

Alright you aren't completely right on the whole yamaha thing tj.
They make 85s, im sure of that. But that doesn't mean they are just gonna fab up some bike for Bubba. And they want to make four strokes look superior, therefore, he (and every other racer) rides one.

horsepower numbers don't mean a thing to me. If 5 hp was so great then the crator 250 wouldn't get beat in a drag race vs a blaster

stock it might make more horse power but f*ck stock
the blaster is easier n alot cheaper to work on
n 2 stroke is better in every category as long as u know how to ride 2 stroke

Alright you aren't completely right on the whole yamaha thing tj.
They make 85s, im sure of that. But that doesn't mean they are just gonna fab up some bike for Bubba. And they want to make four strokes look superior, therefore, he (and every other racer) rides one.

They make more than the 85 man, they make 125's and 250's still. Along with ktm.

Now, to the other dude that says hp ratings dont matter to him. Well, i just wanted to highlight that. =))

what people dont realize, is that its not peak horsepower and torque that matters, if you look at that, the 250f looks horrible compared to a 125 2stroke.
but the fact of the matter is, the 250f has that kind of power everywhere, on demand, you dont have to keep your rpm's sky high to go fast, oh yeah, they rev to around 13,000 on average now.
There was a test in dirt rider, a 250f on average, had the same lap time, and a couple of times better, but never slower, than a 250 2t, true its more expensive, but no one said racing had to be cheap. If your a weekend warrior? a 2stroke will work just fine. If you want to race and be competitive, youll pick up a 4stroke.

neither of them really suck, but the people who call one of them sucky are the ones that suck.

245 Stroker: It doesnt

I2fast4u: The blaster is heavier, makes less power, has less traction, which category is it winning int?

I said that horsepower numbers don't mean anything to me. why don't you try to explain to me why a craptor 250 gets beat in a drag race vs a blaster? I'm a little confused. The craptors lighter, has more hp and according to you, they hook up better. So, why does it get beat? please answer that, oh wise one.

Status
Not open for further replies.