free quad choose one

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh idk all about the bottom end my blaster breaks traction in the road in 2nd gear with 13-38 gearing

it should be a poll.

and sorry to go over to the dark side, but i think i would go with the raptor.
1) i already have a 2 blasters to play with,
2) the raptor suspension is better
3) i've been lookin for a 4 stroke to start modding. i love modifying motors and seeing what the effects are. it would be a good platform for me to practice porting on and really high compression with a good exhaust.
4) they don't make blasters anymore :(

id get the raptor bacause of cheaper fuel (no 2stroke oil thats $10 a bottle) and 4strokes keep compression longer, so i could ride everyday and not rebuild every year...but ofcourse id keep my blastys because 2stroke is the sh*tt lol

or maybe... get the raptor and swap all the brakes, shocks,tires/wheels and mayb plastic if possable....

89custom
exactly! i forgot to mention the electric start is a waste of weight and is sh*t. id rather have a kick start, more reliable as well.

lol, your complaining about weight, yet the blaster weighs 15 lbs more

I'm gonna say blaster, easier to work on if something in the motor goes wrong, kick start is way more reliable than the e start. Over all look is better, and I love the smell of premix

because you guys just love to talk your blasters up, your lying to people who see these threads and they buy one thinking its a good, powerful machine
then they are out 1500 and sadly dissapointed

lol, he is rather blunt, but no one ever refutes him either... step up boys.

scott, i think they are thinking of modified quads. i personally don't know how much you can get out of a raptor 250, but Angus has proven to us that with a stock bore blaster you can get 33 hp. and with a stroked 240 he got 50 some...

blasters are good starter quads, but just the other day you guys gave someone some bullshit answer and said the blaster had 17hp.
it does, but not at the rear wheel, RWHP IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!

There is a 250 raptor in the shop i work at right now, I've not rode one of the smaller raptors yet...I'd say they would be alright, but I like 2 strokes myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.