extended swingarm service sale

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
i am extending stock swingarms for blaster forum members for 100 shipped back to you until the 1st of the year.there are several people on here that can vouch for my work. any questions shoot me a PM.

Merry Christmas.

Reactions: 1bad442
This is a good deal for those wanting an extended swingarm and not wanting to spend an arm and a leg.Matt does some killer fabrication work and anyone who buys one will be very happy.

This is a good deal for those wanting an extended swingarm and not wanting to spend an arm and a leg.Matt does some killer fabrication work and anyone who buys one will be very happy.

there ya go..the masses have spoken I:I

thanks bro.

il give a green light for anyone on his welding skills the nasty crack in my frame is no more and it survived awk moutain hudacks gota get his swingarm extended and it would for sure go to him and plus hes like a 5 min walk from my house cars geting all the prestents and money at the moment thou :D

thanks guys... yeah hudack let me know when ur ready.

im working on geting the money i got like 20 bucks together so far lol i wana rock a 250r shock so im gana want to get that first to have the shock mount adjusted if we get some more snow im heading to e-burg to dig out some old people made 120$ one day up there

im working on geting the money i got like 20 bucks together so far lol i wana rock a 250r shock so im gana want to get that first to have the shock mount adjusted if we get some more snow im heading to e-burg to dig out some old people made 120$ one day up there

cool..im workin on a long travel setup right now..should be good to go by 2marro... go make that money...ill hook ya up.