ENTIRE BIKE PART OUT!!! PICS!!! DELETED OLD THREAD, EVERYTHING FOR SALE MORE MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my stuff today and it was GREAT!!!!!! wish I had got more!!!!! also he packed stuff up better than most places you get parts!!!!!!!! if I had about 3 grand would buy everything he has it is all top notch

Im happy you all are pleased, 2smoker you were far away so i think youll be seeing yours tm or thursday.

I have alot of stuff still. +5 a arms, Elkas all around, full motor, BRAND NEW FRAME GUSSETED PC'D BLACK, swingarm axle rear hydro setup , steering stem and antivibe clamp, front lines and master cylinder, handguards, nerf bars blah blah blah

Im happy you all are pleased, 2smoker you were far away so i think youll be seeing yours tm or thursday.

I have alot of stuff still. +5 a arms, Elkas all around, full motor, BRAND NEW FRAME GUSSETED PC'D BLACK, swingarm axle rear hydro setup , steering stem and antivibe clamp, front lines and master cylinder, handguards, nerf bars blah blah blah

yeah i know, lol everyone got theirs and im like dammit!! its all good though bike is having engine studs replaced. broke one. psyched though! ups says thurs.

Heres the deal everyone who pm'd me i deleted all of the pm's. My mailbox filled up twice already im getting killed on all these pms. I have good news though to everyone, Im actually going to part out the bike, everything. When you pm, dont pm me 100000 times and keep asking for different stuff.

-Pm me 1 time with : What you want, what you want to pay and where your located.

Everything on this bike is the best of the best!!

Go at it!!!

THE FRAME IS BLACK NOW

i also have baja style front wheels with razr mx tires
and itp beadlock rears

I also have alot of protective gear, under the jersey armor, chest protectors, neck rolls, a* size 9 boots in white

-The stuff you cant see in the pics is the hydro clutch, moose throttle assembly, nology hot ignition kit, more sets of wheels. Project Blaster air box

n1339050693_30314820_2422.jpg

n1339050693_30314821_2727.jpg

n1339050693_30314822_3020.jpg

HERE IS THE RED PLASTICS, There are a few small holes in the hood when i mounted the hood scoop. otherwise they are BRAND NEW they are cut out for an aftermarket air box

n1339050693_30464879_650.jpg

if anyone wants the 250f let me know

n1339050693_30464881_9166.jpg

n1339050693_30464882_9410.jpg

I WILL LIST THE SOLD PARTS HERE

PB AIR BOX

ITP BEADLOCKS

LAEGER A ARMS, THE A ARMS ON THE BIKE ARE STILL AVAILABLE THOUGH
VFROCE REEDS
STEERING STABILIZER
LRD PIPE
OKO CARB- (Still have a Keihin carb left)
FRONT HYDRO BRAKES
HYDRO CLUTCH

Ignition

nice f*cking garage bro

lets see what did i all get
LRD pipes look alsmost new
denton adjustable steering stablizer
front spindles hubs rotar and caliber
v-force 3 NEW
front bumber rear grab bar
carb........
not sure if that is all I got
but EVERY THING IS IN GREAT SHAPE!!!!!!1

whats the blah blah blah cause those may be parts i want.. lol no for real what else is left..

free bump for great parts..

Status
Not open for further replies.