ENTIRE BIKE PART OUT!!! PICS!!! DELETED OLD THREAD, EVERYTHING FOR SALE MORE MORE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elka83

Feb 2, 2009
Heres the deal everyone who pm'd me i deleted all of the pm's. My mailbox filled up twice already im getting killed on all these pms. I have good news though to everyone, Im actually going to part out the bike, everything. When you pm, dont pm me 100000 times and keep asking for different stuff.

-Pm me 1 time with : What you want, what you want to pay and where your located.

Everything on this bike is the best of the best!!

Go at it!!!

THE FRAME IS BLACK NOW

i also have baja style front wheels with razr mx tires
and itp beadlock rears

I also have alot of protective gear, under the jersey armor, chest protectors, neck rolls, a* size 9 boots in white

-The stuff you cant see in the pics is the hydro clutch, moose throttle assembly, nology hot ignition kit, more sets of wheels. Project Blaster air box

n1339050693_30314820_2422.jpg

n1339050693_30314821_2727.jpg

n1339050693_30314822_3020.jpg

HERE IS THE RED PLASTICS, There are a few small holes in the hood when i mounted the hood scoop. otherwise they are BRAND NEW they are cut out for an aftermarket air box

n1339050693_30464879_650.jpg

if anyone wants the 250f let me know

n1339050693_30464881_9166.jpg

n1339050693_30464882_9410.jpg

I WILL LIST THE SOLD PARTS HERE

PB AIR BOX

ITP BEADLOCKS

LAEGER A ARMS, THE A ARMS ON THE BIKE ARE STILL AVAILABLE THOUGH
VFROCE REEDS
STEERING STABILIZER
LRD PIPE
OKO CARB- (Still have a Keihin carb left)
FRONT HYDRO BRAKES
HYDRO CLUTCH

Ignition

Last edited:
what kind of front shocks, rear shock how much for both or seperate?

They are both remote rezzi elka shocks, Compressions and rebound adj, the fronts are triple rates, the rear is double rate, only problem is they are both Long Travel with Lt a arms and swingarm.. The front a arms are +5 inch by 1 inch snyder lt arms, the swingarm is custom lt

well that wont work. what about braided clutch only or is it a set?
you can throw a plug or two in with my order..lol
J/k.
oh yea and since your parting it. what about a rear brake?

well that wont work. what about braided clutch only or is it a set?
you can throw a plug or two in with my order..lol
J/k.

No thats a hydraulic clutch my man. Very very nice and very easy to install. Hey i think you should buy it. Ill give you a free spark plug if ya buy the hydro.

120 shipped hydro. Its like new man

If you want to buy the whole rear brake set up let me know shoot me an offer

Ok, Thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking that would be too wide for what we need. What did you think about the ignition?

Status
Not open for further replies.